Collection Video Bouquetman Collection [2024-07-16] [bouquetman]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Londin

Feb 8, 2018
What other video collection should I interpolate next now that I did the whole Bouquetman ? Any suggestions?

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
I just started sorting this animator. Very good stuff. Lipstick bjs became my new fetish. :love:

Just a heads up for uploaders / anyone interested: The honoka xmas video seems to be missing from this collection? :unsure: Unless I accidentally skipped a download link. :censored: Can be found through k party, so won't bother posting it here. Here's preview of it:
Untitled-1.gif

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
What other video collection should I interpolate next now that I did the whole Bouquetman ? Any suggestions?
Vanguard84 has only interpolated a fraction of Idemi-iam's work, but it's certainly worth it. Although I would really appreciate it if you could look into the metadata issue.
I have already interpolated most if not all of Thecount's work. Almost all of QoC's work (that I have) is already 60 fps. MidnightSFM can be interesting for you if you like exaggerated bodyparts.
I can also recommend Fpsblyck, Tyviania, and ZMSFM. Based on what collections I've seen so far.

Reactions: roxasxiv

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
People all the animations are "4K and 60fps"? Because to be honest, I'm from Latam, a device that supports that quality is expensive haha

At least if they know of a player that forces the playback to "30fps" it helps me a lot xd

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes