• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Collection Video Bouquetman Collection [2024-07-16] [bouquetman]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Feb 23, 2023
SubmissiveBallerina.gif

Y'all remember these 3 animations? They were made just for this one single collage vid and they served as an advertisement for that Marie Rose cowgirl animation. I decided to crop and separate all 3 of those. I have also added sound effects to all 3 of them and decided to boost the frame rate to 120FPS. 4 pics of Marie Rose in this ballerina setting are also in there as a small bonus.

Anyway, here goes, homies:
[File size: 606 MB]

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Bouquetman Archive [2023-09-16 Update] [230 GB]
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl3YVhobGJHUnlZV2x1TG1OdmJTOXNMM1ZRTkhBNVpIRjE=
Use a format site you prefer for encryption and decode this link twice to get this archive. Sorry about the extra steps you need to take. But I'm trying to avoid my archives getting reported.

This archive contain everything from 2018 up to 2023-09-16. Which include:

- Pinups Renders (8K, 4K, 1080p)
- Videos (1080p, 4K & 4K UW)
- Previews
- Various & Misc.
- Models Updates Previews
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As promise, here is the archive with everything gather (included the 1080p videos and renders Bouquetman lost). This archive is strictly for preservation only, so I can see LordLegolas having an aneurysm looking at this. This is made as a backup if Bouquetman manage to get his collection nuke and lost again. So if any of you are currently sub to him send him the .zip files to these collections with the content that he lost, don't send him the direct link to it. CuirCuir have fun torrenting this lol

Recommended to use Jdownloader or any software that matter. That allow you to download from the desktop and not from the browser.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
so I can see LordLegolas having an aneurysm looking at this.
Oh yes... it's not bad tho

But my brain can handle only YYYY-MM-DD at this point, only then I'll consider reuploading the OP
And you gotta remove additional .zips inside the folders, whatever they are + split all pics and videos,
but we can do that I guess, if someone gonna kill their week with 230 GB

+ idk about WMed anything, NoWM collection only around 80 gigs, much easier to deal with

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

But my brain can handle only YYYY-MM-DD at this point, only then I'll consider reuploading the OP.
That why this collection has all three; dates, characters and series it came from.

And you gotta remove additional .zips inside the folders, whatever they are + split all pics and videos,
Those .zip files aren't splits. It how they came when I downloaded it from his mega account before it was purge. So I just put them into a folder to let people know what it is.

+ idk about WMed anything, NoWM collection only around 80 gigs, much easier to deal with
Which is why I said this Archive is completed different from OP. You don't need some of the stuff I have in here. It just in case if bonquetmen lost his entire archive again, you sent this collection to him.

Reactions: LordLegolas

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021

But my brain can handle only YYYY-MM-DD at this point, only then I'll consider reuploading the OP

Don't worry, I got you since it wasn't ISO8601. Take the torrent of the archive if you want to go through everything.

Last edited:

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
guys I shrunk everything in the first post to 1080p h265 crf 18 (libx265), just 9GB, how can I share?
I'll upload to someone who knows this stuff.
I would say upload to a couple of these. You can opt to make two separate zips, although this is not necessary for sites like Pixeldrain.

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
View attachment 2956699

Y'all remember these 3 animations? They were made just for this one single collage vid and they served as an advertisement for that Marie Rose cowgirl animation. I decided to crop and separate all 3 of those. I have also added sound effects to all 3 of them and decided to boost the frame rate to 120FPS. 4 pics of Marie Rose in this ballerina setting are also in there as a small bonus.

Anyway, here goes, homies:
BOUQUETMAN - Marie Rose as Submissive Ballerina [4K 120FPS] [File size: 606 MB]
Truly, you are a man of great taste.

sakimichan

Jul 19, 2021
he is my favorite animation artist.the face,the texture,the colors all those are top level.the most important is ending,different from other animation,i finally ejaculate.

dwoiq9

May 5, 2022
I present to you the entire collection from front page, up to 2023-09, with additional missing videos (see post below), boiled down to 10.3GB in 1080p, x265: revision 2.
Very little additional compression should be visible (CRF 18), source were the full-res videos, not the compressed ones.
Total size ratio is about 7:1.
rf96 feel free to add the links to the first post / reupload them. I won't maintain these downloads and it might be good if they can be found easily.

Last edited:

dwoiq9

May 5, 2022
Here are the missing full-res videos, take #2:
rf96 may want to add them to the collection.

Last edited:

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Sooner than expected, here are the missing full-res videos:

The Elphelt_Ramlethal ones are not actually missing, just mislabled.
6.3 gb? The hell. Can you screencap all these vids as thumbnails or something? These are truly all missing?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Sooner than expected, here are the missing full-res videos:

The Elphelt_Ramlethal ones are not actually missing, just mislabled.
missing from which months?

dwoiq9

May 5, 2022
RavenOfOld , keyzjn, LordLegolas the "missing" archive has been updated, sorry for the missed dupes. It's down to 3.6GB now.
Removed files in changelog.

rf96 sadly I don't know the dates, these videos came from a torrent collection. I am grateful for the OP and I'd like to point out that in the archives I downloaded from the first post, the EpheltXRam vids are not marked as such, missing the character prefix.

theriser I don't know what your AV smoked, the release is literally just mkvs straight out of ffmpeg, packed with p7zip. I can't have trojans, my system is not compatible (scanned to be sure but found nothing). Maybe your AV flags all .7z files as malicious? Or the compression process coincidentally generated data that corresponds to a known signature?
I'll reupload and soon replace the 1080p-x265-collection links, removed the dupes there aswell.
Please provide specifics if you encounter any further issues.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes