VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bow Boo [v0.1.3] [Mrodx]

mrodx

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Will there be actual Peach in the game?
No, I don't think so.

The girls planned atm are only Bowsette, Boosette and Tanookette (you gotta have the girl with a furry tail and animal ears, you know) :)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
No, I don't think so.

The girls planned atm are only Bowsette, Boosette and Tanookette (you gotta have the girl with a furry tail and animal ears, you know) :)
ChainChompette would be nice, a good little submissive pet for Bowsette maybe?

Reactions: mrodx

mrodx

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
ChainChompette would be nice, a good little submissive pet for Bowsette maybe?
Hahahaah, that would be fun to make. Not sure how I could make it work with the narrative, I was planning on having 3 chars with the crowns, only... but maybe it could become a thing near the end of the game, where lot's of creatures begin to transform, hehe... that could also work towards a final confrontation, that'd be cool (troublesome as well, haha) :)

Reactions: DarthSeduction

SirSpectacular

May 30, 2017
I haven't tried your game yet, but I like the art style. I'm interested in making my own game someday but I'm a lousy 3D modeler. I'm curious, where did you get those character models? Did you make them yourself, or were they from somewhere?

mrodx

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
I haven't tried your game yet, but I like the art style. I'm interested in making my own game someday but I'm a lousy 3D modeler. I'm curious, where did you get those character models? Did you make them yourself, or were they from somewhere?
Please give it a try and let me know what you think. The more feedback the better :)

If you're a native English speaker it'd be great to know what you think of the text structure and the choice of words as well..

About the models, I made them myself. I had a prior base mesh I created a while ago and started from there. I used some stuff from other projects too (rigs, face with morphs), but all my own creations :)

mrodx

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
I'll pass I'm not into Bowser that much.

But good luck with your work!
Too bad, man, this current build is free and very small in size. An opinion on what I made from someone that is not into the characters and style would be even more valuable. But thanks, anyway! :)

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
What's with kids today and dissing stuff just because it's "popular"?

It's like how the gaming community likes to dis on fortnite just because it's always mentioned, because it's popular etc. Sheesh. Grow up lol

A developer wanted to make a game based on bowsette so let them be. "Hey guys! I'm a new developer and I'm-" "You make da meme? You bad person hur dur." That's what guys like them sound like to me.

As long as they're serious with their project they deserve a spot here with fair criticism.

Game seems okay. We'll have to wait and see how far you can get with it then it can be properly judged.

Reactions: mrodx

mrodx

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
I think there is too much bowsette and boosette content in internetz but continue anyways don't let me stop you
I get what you mean. I was making a different visual novel with my own characters, digital painted backgrounds and so on when the Bowsette thing started, and I thought I could make a cool smaller and faster side game with the character.

That's the reason behind... no desperate need to do what's popular, just "hey, that would be cool as a game"...

I aso think I need some "backbone" before I can efficiently produce a larger game, as I intended my other project to be :)

Here's one of the backgrounds I was making for it... this stuff takes too much time, hehe

school final.jpg