VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bow Boo [v0.1.3] [Mrodx]

mrodx

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Dialogue is quite good, mate.

Looking forward to it.
Thanks man! ;)

A new build with a new chapter will be available tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm working on the final touches and will update soon (probably on Patreon first). :)

mrodx

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Hey guys, the game has been updated with a new chapter! Download links on the first page! :D

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Need more sex but I like it

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Will add it real soon :)

Thanks for the support, man!
I do the like writing. I had a bit of a chuckle at one part and had to do RENPY.UNWATCH.

Keep up the good work. Hope to see some M/F or more sex ^_^

Reactions: mrodx

mrodx

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
HAHAHAHAHAHA
YEAH NO FUTA!! if it's a girl it's a girl no weird dick or stuff like that
What did you think of the game so far, man?

I wouldn't say it has futa futa, it's more like a joke on those who like futa, but anyways, hehe

Reactions: Valebb12

mrodx

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
This version is awesome ! Now I want to see what's next
:D

The next build should still take me some time. It's already written and now I'm working on new interaction mechanics and on the art, I think you'll like it too :)

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
Personally I think the game is great! By personal preference I'd rather have bigger boobs on both of them, but otherwise I like it so far!

mrodx

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Personally I think the game is great! By personal preference I'd rather have bigger boobs on both of them, but otherwise I like it so far!
Loved this so far, great humour and looks awesome too, looking forward to seeing the next version!
Thanks guys! :D

The next build is pretty close to completion, I think I'll have it done by tomorrow or Saturday night. I hope you give it a try :)

Reactions: Lusteh

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
@mrodx surprised I didn't notice, can you add a changelog for each version. you know what to put in each