VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bow Boo [v0.1.3] [Mrodx]

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
@mrodx I tried it out and i must say i am impressed. The more cartoony models look way better than realistic ones and the writing is not to bad either. Did you do the models yourself?

Reactions: mrodx

mrodx

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
@mrodx I tried it out and i must say i am impressed. The more cartoony models look way better than realistic ones and the writing is not to bad either. Did you do the models yourself?
Hey Onibaku, thank you! ^^

Yes, I did the models myself. The 3D art is made in Blender and 2D in Photoshop!

I'm glad you liked it! :D

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Ok they look good. Looking forward to the next update! I also dropped you a dollar on patreon

mrodx

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
is there any sexual content? I'm willing to play if it's there.
Hey Metropolisz, yes there is! :)

You can play the builds for free, though, at least for now. Becoming a patron will give you access to exclusive content (there's not much yet, tbh, but I'm working on it) and it really helps me to keep on developing the game, so it would be great if you can contribute.

One way or the other, please give the game a try and let me know what you think of it ;)

Thanks!

mrodx

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
So any updates in the near future?
Hey Frost,

I'm having trouble finding the time to work on the game since the end of 2018.
I started a new real life job and it's been troublesome. I have another project that is in a similar situation, and, like BowBoo, has been progressing real slowly...

It's a pity that not too many folks showed interest in the game, with a little more patrons I could've stayed with BowBoo as my primary project and only do some freelancing, but it kinda flopped (even in number of players of the free builds)...

Anyways, I didn't give up on the game. New updates will probably take a while, but are definitively coming :)

Thanks for asking, man! ;)

vilosc

Nov 14, 2017
@mrodx
It's good that you got a job and you're dedicating your effort there. Take your time, you said you have not given up on the game and I'll take your word for it.

Good luck!

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
i believe it's safe to assume that he's neither still active on the forum nor working on the game, he hasn't logged in on the forum since 15th of march.
Guess he's busy with life. No matter I'm not really going any where for a while.