Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Ps: The bild download frome itch isn't working correctly it's says that i don't have allowance to access the file

EldritchSylvie

Jan 25, 2018
Is this still relevant or not ?
And someone need to describe it again with changes .
Yep, it's still the same four possible routes that it was before the innocence route (aka Naive Girlfriend) was implemented, the picnic section and choices to decide the routes hasn't changed at all that I can see. The only new things in the routes I've been able to find is that, part way through the innocence route if you select the "He's using you to hurt me" choice, then it stops and swaps to the start of the kidnapping route. Everything else only changes the next few lines from her, except for one innocence route choice where picking "show me" adds an extra picture you wouldn't get otherwise.

Side note, it sounds like what got fixed was some of the more obvious crashes, but the bugs I found in the previous 3.0 build seem to still be there. Trying to list everything I can think of: Game starts by loading previously open mode and then the phone 'turning on' visual plays after a second which makes it play twice in sext only mode (the only mode that's working properly in this build for me), public story click on the right side to view next picture breaks after the first time you look at it so you can only see the first one (which seems to be the issue some people are having here, you have to wait until after the kissing scene for the second picture to appear, so if you look at the public pics before then you won't be able to go to it when it does show up), innocence route shirt clips on her boobs and eyelashes clip during kissing and bj pics, switching game modes from the esc menu breaks text and formatting stuff without actually changing the mode (much more so in this newest version than the previous 3.0), game and sext is grayed out now and in the previous version you couldn't jump, and there's probably more I'm not remembering. Also, funny enough, the app and files of the new itch build someone linked are labeled as 2.5, though that seems to just be a typo.

Core experience is still really solid, and if you have access to previous builds you can access the stuff from them that isn't working/has been removed here, but with those gone the things that are broken are just totally inaccessible. Maybe at some point further along I'll throw together an archive of old versions for this, most of them have unique content and dialogue that's changed from one to the next, but I'd want to wait until we're further away from the events that caused them to be deleted to begin with. But yeah, really good so far, Innocence/Naive Girlfriend route could use a few more pictures for things described but it's really nice overall. Really happy that you can approach it as being really 'into it' rather than upset thanks to peach misunderstanding some responses and assuming you're on board sometimes when you don't respond.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
If someone knows how to extract pictures and animations from game please share the knowledge or of folder with them please <3 <3 <3

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I got Naive Girlfriend , Ruined Princess and Kidnaped , how do i hawe to do to get other ones ?
( Naive Ex-Girlfriend , Evil Ex-Girlfriend ) what choices do i need to make to get them?

EldritchSylvie

Jan 25, 2018
I got Naive Girlfriend , Ruined Princess and Kidnaped , how do i hawe to do to get other ones ?
( Naive Ex-Girlfriend , Evil Ex-Girlfriend ) what choices do i need to make to get them?
Unless I'm wrong and kidnapping is a temporary placeholder for the Ruined Princess route and will be a separate fifth route (which I mean, more routes would be cool), I'm pretty sure the kidnapping path is the Ruined Princess route.

As for the Ex-girlfriend routes, they're not actually implemented in the game yet, and because your starting love value got changed from 2 to 5, you can't even reach the "you would have gotten the naive/evil ex-girlfriend route" message anymore by reducing it to 1 by ignoring the first choice, which previously redirected you to the kidnapping path after that point so you had something to see (because again, they haven't been made yet, there's nothing to see).

There's also an innocent variant of bj section of the kidnapping route if you keep her at max purity until it gets to that bj section, but as far as I can tell it's not possible to reach in the most recent version, since the Naive Girlfriend route now takes up the main way you used to be able to get it. Staying at 5 purity gives you the naive girlfriend route, you can't go naive ex-girlfriend -> redirected to kidnapping route cause of the raised starting love value, and choosing the "he's using you to hurt me" doesn't come up until after the -1 purity of the Naive Girlfriend route and gives you a second -1 purity when you choose it before it swaps to Kidnapping. Maybe you could use something like cheat engine to isolate the love/purity values and force it to happen, but that's beyond my skills.

Unfortunate for people only just now getting in, some of the content being unavailable, but it's just growing pains, sooner or later it'll be fixed and the new routes added.

If someone knows how to extract pictures and animations from game please share the knowledge or of folder with them please <3 <3 <3
The animations and pictures are being created in the game engine, it's not just a gif/picture being shown from the files, even if you 'extracted' them you'd need to run them in an equivalent engine to see them (aka makes a separate app for a gallery, which I assume is possible but is asking a lot). By far the easiest way would be to just play through it and screenshot the pictures/record the animations that you want. Though, dev has posted some of the animations on their , including ones not in the game yet, so there's that if you can't be bothered.

Reactions: Mr.Z

merdigras

Oct 11, 2018
New update to BPSS:

Seems to be focused on improving mod integration. No clue if anything else is newly added.
Also mods need to be updated, with only Peach's currently available:

Edit: Also, the old Tower of Torture page is back up on DryBoneX's itch. Says it's updated, but that could just be cause it got made public again.

Reactions: hecom

dryboneX

Jun 29, 2020
Thanks for linking today's new mod. Just fyi, I can implement new content into my mods, they're not just reskins. This new mod has a handful of new animations. If you use the new base game that just went up, you could hypothetically just download new mods and never upgrade the base game again

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
So which route have this handful of new animations ?
PS: How to open full screen ?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes