Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes
Aug 9, 2021
So how many routes are there and how to obtain them?
Damn this game needs a walktrough.

walktrough is pretty easy honestly, if you answer her like begging her not to cheat, u get the naive gf path, if u are direct, warning her that bowser want sex, u got the kiddnaped path, the key answers are:

1. when bowser arrives you can answer [how he get there is fast, naive gf] or [he is stalking you, kidnapped]
2. Peach ask you what does bowser want [he is just lonely, naive gf] or [i think he want sex, kidnapped]

Usually after this 2 decisions u can get one path or another, but in the naive gf path, there is 1 answer that can change everything and send u to the kidnapped path, i think is when u can answer [bowser is doing this to hurt me], after that is only answer with criteria, if you act weak and like a p*ssy, the naive path bc she is willing to cheat on you xd
sorry if is hard to understand,my english is trash

What's different between the route?
The storytelling and many animations, in the kidnapped path peach is literally raped at the beggining by bowser but she end up liking it, the naive gf path she is "experimenting" sex with bowser, but honestly i think the only naive there is mario xd, kidnapped path is shorter and easier to get and is pretty straight foward, naive path is more "emotional damaging :ROFLMAO: " bc you the end like a complete cuck, also have one or another peach answers that are even funny to read, i remember there is one where peach answer you: im not an object, i can do what i want, and i end up like "ok, mario you *sshole"

Last edited:

Bars_III

Jan 8, 2018
Soooo... umm... Did the game just had a "face lift" and now called Beast x Pepper? You know, with no Nintendo characters

ptorq

May 3, 2018
So IS there actually an ending where you don't just get completely cucked? Because so far all I've seen is the ending where she gets raped and the ending where she voluntarily screws him. I see people talking about other endings but can't figure them out; is it just the usual Bizarre Moon Logic of adventure games where every choice you make has pretty much the exact opposite result of what a sane person would assume would happen or are there literally no good endings?

Also, both the mods break scrolling. The game works for the first page worth of texts but neither the scroll wheel nor the arrow keys work, so there's no way to see any of the messages past that.

Reactions: dnkdnk

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
So IS there actually an ending where you don't just get completely cucked? Because so far all I've seen is the ending where she gets raped and the ending where she voluntarily screws him. I see people talking about other endings but can't figure them out; is it just the usual Bizarre Moon Logic of adventure games where every choice you make has pretty much the exact opposite result of what a sane person would assume would happen or are there literally no good endings?

Also, both the mods break scrolling. The game works for the first page worth of texts but neither the scroll wheel nor the arrow keys work, so there's no way to see any of the messages past that.
Technically, if you go in game mode, you can beat the game while getting the snaps and if you beat bowser before it escalates, youdo win an ending where she blows you. At least it was back in the 2.5 version.

Segismund

Sep 28, 2018
In case my esteemed cohorts are found wanting on one Google search, a swift look at revealed to me not only the mod to put back , but a mod as well.

Just unzip one of them in the mods folder.

Looking forward to new updates myself

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018

Something that i found .
Is there new update then ?

• Wow
Reactions: hecom

Omury

Apr 23, 2018
While in game, press number key 5, and it will set the text to come at its faster speed. Press number key 1 to slow it down to its slowest speed. As for making it even faster then 5? Nope.
5 is the slowest speed. 1 is the fastest reply speed, while 0 is basically, I want to just watch what happens.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes