Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Welp, I'mma have to take the L for the moment cuz I can't get the right build working. I get the peach build, but I don't get the twitter updates and it just reverts back to the kidnapping route regardless of what I say/do.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I was playing : Bunnycop On-Duty and thought strikes me
I would love to see Juddy being fucked by human that she supervises while Nick gets messages

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Welp, I'mma have to take the L for the moment cuz I can't get the right build working. I get the peach build, but I don't get the twitter updates and it just reverts back to the kidnapping route regardless of what I say/do.
follow the instructions and give it some time
don't just rush past the 18+ warning, give it time to load.
if load the game and click im over 18+ and rush it then the mod doesnt load.

dryboneX

Jun 29, 2020
"2 files should only be needed" dude... only 2 files ARE needed. The other files are there for the exact reason you just stated: because people have problems. If the new one is giving them trouble I leave the old versions up so they can always access them. This has nothing to do with me not caring, its just you not understanding what my itch page is for. Not surprising, because it was made as a file dump for my patreon posts. I can't help the fact that people leak it here with no explanations.
Now that you know to only download the latest file on each page, i pray you move on.

Last edited:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
All you literally have to do is drag the peach mod folder into the mods folder in the base game directory... How simple do some people need it to be.

• Haha
Reactions: cho'gall

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
No like I understand the confusion if you haven't done it before but don't argue with the dev if you're obviously pirating it and have no intention of supporting.

Top kek.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
A lot of f95 users Patron games they like, This is in many ways is more then just a free play site many heavy spenders use it to fined games that they want to support, and with the number of broken and dead end games out there. People are getting more and more leery of where they spend there money.

Although the devs response of.
If you're not a patreon then wtf do i care?
I know yes you ow non patrons nothing, but I personally wouldn't want to support a dev with such an attitude. If your only thought are on current patrons then how do you plan to bring new ones in. If I was new to your game, and was just checking it out. Then I got lost and confused. Afterwards I see your post, and with " I assumed most people could figure out that the most recent date marks the newest version. whoops" borderline insulting my intelligence. I have a very bad impression of you as a dev.

Anyway personally it's not my problem, but more supporters = brighter future for the game, and if one person is confused there is probably a second. Also not sure if its been asked before, but is there a reason you don't accept donations on itch.io. As with the current state of the world there are many people who cant use patron, and there are those who cant use PayPal if said person wanted to send money your way they would have the option. IDK perhaps it never came up for you but I have seen such request a number of times on other threads.

bananamancerking

Jun 29, 2020
theres a total of 4 files; v2.5, v2.6, BOWSER/PEACH 4-16-22 and BOWSER/PEACH 5-31-22

can we get an explanation on what the hell to do with these files, usually there should only be 2 files, we need the base game and the patch that makes it BOWSER/PEACH, I dont understand why there are now 4 files with 0 explanation what to extract where.

Keep it simple dev, base game of the CURRENT version and the Bowser Peach mod should be all we need, dont need to be flooding your itch.io with all these downloadable files.
seems like alot of misunderstanding here, you want which ever files have the most recent date or higest version number. so just take the newest one off both pages, but only one each as of now it seems to be Beast & Pepper - Sexting Superstars v2.7.zip and PeachBowserMario 06-06-22.zip
then extract the mod into the proper folder

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
seems like alot of misunderstanding here, you want which ever files have the most recent date or higest version number. so just take the newest one off both pages, but only one each as of now it seems to be Beast & Pepper - Sexting Superstars v2.7.zip and PeachBowserMario 06-06-22.zip
then extract the mod into the proper folder
Are these zip files / mods publicly available, or am I blind?

Reactions: gesanor

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Are these zip files / mods publicly available, or am I blind?
Download base game here :

Download mode (BxP) here :
unpack mode in mode folder

Changelog for May 29th:
- Twitter app added (fish icon works)
-Separate inboxes for Beast and Pepper (story inboxes shouldn't be separated ,harder to track story and play)
-Interactive message alerts added (while looking at old picture/animation , new message shown above )
-Mute button added for message alerts (high right corner)
-Tile screen with path options (Story Path : 0 is from beginning , 1 she is naive , 2 is kidnapt)
-Public stories optimized (after looking once they don't disappeare)
-Piledriver animation added (fore Pepper story)
-Gangbang animation added (fore Peach story only)
-Side-view blowjob improved (more in that scene)

Hussar966

May 20, 2018
I get that the point of this game is to cuck Mario in a lot of cases, but I do hope that in the future they open things up so she can be wise to Bowser's tricks and turn the tables on him. You could converse with Peach about what naughty things you want to share next. Maybe eventually, you can even get her confident enough to post public snaps of herself in risque positions or outright having sex from Mario's POV. I think that'd add a lot of balance and new avenues for the game while keeping it within the boundaries of the current setup. Anyone else agree?

Reactions: deaqon and Mr.Z

Hussar966

May 20, 2018
How about Bowser turning into Bowsette and seducing Mario and meaby cucking Peach ?
Maybe! I could see that being a thing, especially since the Princess is pretty naive. Maybe send Bowser a present which turns him into Bowsette? I could see it.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes