Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Maybe! I could see that being a thing, especially since the Princess is pretty naive. Maybe send Bowser a present which turns him into Bowsette? I could see it.
XD that was exactly the idea in my head when i was writing the post XD

Reactions: Hussar966

Hussar966

May 20, 2018
Soooo, are there any platformer elements to this? Asking since I've seen mentions of using Space for jump and I see the controls page, but I don't know how to actually USE that feature. I kinda like the idea of fucking over Bowser's plans(though the sex scenes are hot, I admit).

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
Soooo, are there any platformer elements to this? Asking since I've seen mentions of using Space for jump and I see the controls page, but I don't know how to actually USE that feature. I kinda like the idea of fucking over Bowser's plans(though the sex scenes are hot, I admit).
Some versions had a split screen mode where you played a classic Mario game and if you finished it fast enough you stopped Bowser. I can't remember if it's in the latest one.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
i was wondering the same thing, what platform elements?

Some versions had a split screen mode where you played a classic Mario game and if you finished it fast enough you stopped Bowser. I can't remember if it's in the latest one.
Isn't that a different game completely, like bowser tower? In that there are no snap chat, it is literally just watching the other half of the screen whilst you are platform jumping in the other half.

Dec 9, 2017

Isn't that a different game completely, like bowser tower? In that there are no snap chat, it is literally just watching the other half of the screen whilst you are platform jumping in the other half.
It's the older releases of BowserxPeach, waaay before it was rebranded to BeastxPepper. If you manage to "save"
Peach, your reward is sex and BJ IIRC.

EDIT: It was their April release with the platformer

Reactions: gesanor

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018

He eventually added it to this one, check April's version like HAM said.

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
How about Bowser turning into Bowsette and seducing Mario and meaby cucking Peach ?
Ignoring turning into bowsette, thats actually kind of an official Nintendo comic?
it was only in japan
only viewable over the NES with satellite for like a day or something (Nes = Famicon)
and Mario murders peach whos having an affair with toad, and leaves with bowser after smoking a cigarette

which is probably more hardcore then even this sex game would think of

• Angry
Reactions: xavinavi

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I think there is an update here :
But i can be wrong

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes