Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [30th April] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes
Dec 9, 2017
How do you switch back to peach and Mario?
Download from this and follow the instructions, you only need to extract it to the mods folder and you're set
How do you change the speed? When I get to the controls nothing I press changes it off 5
You press number keys (0-5, 0 being the fastest, 5 the slowest) on your keyboard.
You can do this while on the messages app or the controls. Note that the numpad doesn't work.

Reactions: jags25655

justinking

Jun 9, 2017
Which version has the most story content, Beast or Bowser? Seems like Peach/Bowser is missing some routes (it goes from her questioning the relationship to being kidnapped out of nowhere).
From DryboneX's socials, he focuses art on the Peach Mod. Wondering if Beast is the canvas for the story routes.

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
Which version has the most story content, Beast or Bowser? Seems like Peach/Bowser is missing some routes (it goes from her questioning the relationship to being kidnapped out of nowhere).
From DryboneX's socials, he focuses art on the Peach Mod. Wondering if Beast is the canvas for the story routes.
I think there's only two 'routes' right now in either version. Dunno if there are minor differences but the being kidnapped out of nowhere part is in both of them because the kidnapped route is pretty much the default route right now.

Reactions: dryboneX

BBC King

May 8, 2021
There is no real difference, the point of making the beast/pepper was that someone reported him to nintendo or made threats they would, so as a precaution he made characters that DONT resemble bowser and peach as the "original" characters.

The point of beast and pepper are to be safeguards in case nintendo try anything which is very very very unlikely they even care but not impossible, so just ignore beast and pepper and just download the bowser/peach mod he provides himself to make the content what its suppose to be.

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
I am not sure about this. But if you download and install the mod for the Mario version of the update. There is a gangbang scene.
So it might be that there is real art for Pepper yet. Hence why there is no gangbang scene now.

Dec 9, 2017
I am not sure about this. But if you download and install the mod for the Mario version of the update. There is a gangbang scene.
So it might be that there is real art for Pepper yet. Hence why there is no gangbang scene now.
Oh, didn't notice the mod got an update, thanks. I played yesterday and it wasn't available then.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Download base game here :

Download mode (BxP) here :
unpack mode in mode folder

Changelog for May 29th:
- Twitter app added (fish icon works)
-Separate inboxes for Beast and Pepper (story inboxes shouldn't be separated ,harder to track story and play)
-Interactive message alerts added (while looking at old picture/animation , new message shown above )
-Mute button added for message alerts (high right corner)
-Tile screen with path options (Story Path : 0 is from beginning , 1 she is naive , 2 is kidnapt)
-Public stories optimized (after looking once they don't disappeare)
-Piledriver animation added (fore Pepper story)
-Gangbang animation added (fore Peach story only)
-Side-view blowjob improved (more in that scene)

BBC King

May 8, 2021
theres a total of 4 files; v2.5, v2.6, BOWSER/PEACH 4-16-22 and BOWSER/PEACH 5-31-22

can we get an explanation on what the hell to do with these files, usually there should only be 2 files, we need the base game and the patch that makes it BOWSER/PEACH, I dont understand why there are now 4 files with 0 explanation what to extract where.

Keep it simple dev, base game of the CURRENT version and the Bowser Peach mod should be all we need, dont need to be flooding your itch.io with all these downloadable files.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
theres a total of 4 files; v2.5, v2.6, BOWSER/PEACH 4-16-22 and BOWSER/PEACH 5-31-22

can we get an explanation on what the hell to do with these files, usually there should only be 2 files, we need the base game and the patch that makes it BOWSER/PEACH, I dont understand why there are now 4 files with 0 explanation what to extract where.

Keep it simple dev, base game of the CURRENT version and the Bowser Peach mod should be all we need, dont need to be flooding your itch.io with all these downloadable files.
Download base game name : Superstar Sexting v2.6 unpack it
Download mode name : PeachBowserMario 05.31.22 unpack it in folder mods
Play The Game
PS : Most recent date shows the newest version.

Last edited:

dryboneX

Jun 29, 2020
Ser Davos, I give plenty of explanation on my patreon. If you're not a patreon then wtf do i care? Your beef is with the person who's leaking the game and not providing instructions, not my fault. I assumed most people could figure out that the most recent date marks the newest version. whoops

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes