Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [31st May] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes
Aug 9, 2021
Loved the texting part. Great NTR.

And there is like a game whose mechanics reminds us of the old mario game. Better mechanic than the old game but very challenging.
Is there any point in beating it? I mean I am at the point where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When he is on the ground, jump and headbutt his balls, thats the only way to damage him

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aereon1104

betadeltabeta

Aug 14, 2019
1. Right click on the game
2. Click "Show Package Contents"
3. Go into the Contents folder, then the MacOS folder - there should be a document with the game's name in there
4. Open Terminal
5. Type "chmod +x" in the Terminal window and then drag the document into the window; it should then look like "chmod +x <insert document name here>"
6. Hit enter
7. Try launching the game again

That's how I got it to work. The chmod +x command turns documents into Unix-executable ones and allows your Mac to actually run the program. If you ever come across a game that you can't open despite being a Mac build, try that - usually that's the problem, in my experiences anyway.
Thank you so much!

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Does someone know about games like this? That they pass through messages and that they have ntr and everything... I doubt that there is something similar to this one because it is a masterpiece (the only one I know of this style is "a wife's phone")

Aug 6, 2017
Personally I hope we can get to see Luigi when he's getting cucked. Not a full game, but maybe a tweet from him showing Daisy walking into that sauna with the other guy, then a tweet from said guy showing Daisy being a slut. That would be nice and hot to see.

Aug 6, 2017
What about a third account sharing the pictures of daisy while luigi is absolutely clueless about her whereabouts, maybe he is in the same sauna but keeps missing her
Oh yeah like he walks in and he tweets about how steamy and smelly the sauna is, but the third account post a pic of Daisy sucking off Waluigi. Also how funny is it that when I start proposing a bit of Daisy in the game, she gets announced to be playable in the next mario game.

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
Invincibility mod for v 3.1
Extract the attached archive and replace the original Assembly-CSharp.dll at Bowser x Peach Superstar Sexting v3.1_Data\Managed
There are several bugs (see below), which I didn't fix, but the game is beatable if you want to save the princes on time.
Known bugs:
- Mario can get stuck while getting out of a pipe (no solution so far -- restart the game).
- Mario can get stuck by talking to npcs (restart the level).
- Mario stops receiving any messages (restart the level).
- Peach' Love doesn't increase.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes