Unity Completed Bowser x Peach: Superstar Sexting [31st May] [DryBonex]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
I literally just speedrun with the cheat
I would tell more: you can finish the game before Peach and Bowser start drinking if you find the variable (via Cheat Engine) responsible for the event speed and set it to 60. If I recall correctly, it's a float which equals 2.5 for speed 5 and 1.5 for speed 3.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
What are all the gifts? There's a clue in the game about a high place where you first get a flower, but I don't know what's there or how to get to it.
I found lipstick, a water drop (same as make-up?), and "bullet bill."

Reactions: Jean Mouloud

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
How to defeat Bowser? I literally don't give him fireballs, is he immune or what?
This is a modified version of the fight at the end of of SMB3.
After he jumps up high, he comes down, you dodge, and he hurts himself on the lava beneath the floor...
For a moment, he'll be laid out on the floor. In that moment, jump on him like you would any enemy.

Jul 20, 2019
I keep coming back to this because of the unnecessary seriousness of the warning. My dude out thinking he saving lives. :ROFLMAO: View attachment 3737320

This has post-nut clarity written all over it.
AKA goon in moderation
I do think it's decent advice, but it's also quite funny since it's like someone selling you heroin, telling you that this stuff is dangerous and WILL ruin your life, but still deciding to sell you it since it's 'your choice'. Once you, the buyer, have consented to buying heroin/an NTR game after the seller had already given you a warning, he can waive his guilty conscience by saying 'at least I warned him'.

In other words, I just find it very hypocritical.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Hi, can you send a file with the full gallery?
The Gallery can be accessed and unlocked in game. You have to start playing and then go into the Home Menu on the phone.
If you mean like a folder with all the images and animations stripped out of the game, then ... well, I'd like that too, but it sounds more complicated with Unity than other things, and I gave up quickly.

Reactions: Tarnier

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
Is NTR avoidable ? :BootyTime:
There are times where you want to avoid NTR because the story is written in a manner intended to cause second-hand depression, and there are times where the premise is so goofy you just can't feel bad while jacking off because you're too busy laughing :KEK:

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
This is a modified version of the fight at the end of of SMB3.
After he jumps up high, he comes down, you dodge, and he hurts himself on the lava beneath the floor...
For a moment, he'll be laid out on the floor. In that moment, jump on him like you would any enemy.
Fuck, i feel old now that you have to explain that.
There are times where you want to avoid NTR because the story is written in a manner intended to cause second-hand depression, and there are times where the premise is so goofy you just can't feel bad while jacking off because you're too busy laughing :KEK:
I know you are joking but i bite anyways. You just need to be quick enough before it happen (so reach bowser asap). On paper, i think it's a good incentive to rush the game but this one sadly doesn't deliver if you do so. You still have multiple "route" depending on how you respond and if you keep her love metter to 5 by giving her gifs or not.

lameforumname

Nov 15, 2017
Found this game recently and absolutely love it. It has it's problems but the premise of the Snapchat style app and the branching paths is great. I'd love to see this get polished up more and possible get more scenes/routes added to it. Or have someone take the idea and expand by possibly adding more characters like Daisy, Paulina and Rosalina.

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
I keep coming back to this because of the unnecessary seriousness of the warning. My dude out thinking he saving lives. :ROFLMAO:
This has post-nut clarity written all over it.
We laugh, I know I am doing so heartily right now, but I will at least respect the effort lol. You definitely don't see that very day!

Reactions: Aereon1104
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes