Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
So a little confused about something. This says it's part of a series, but when I tried to find other games, All I found were CG collections/doujins. Was this the only game?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I'm pretty sure this is their only game.
Actually they have another game that takes place before this - Think its from 2015, but the art is not even close to this quality.
It also looks like it have no translation.
You can find all their stuff here -> They also have a couple of comics/manga's.

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
Outstanding game, probably one of the best NTR games i've played and I'm usually not a big fan of rpgm games.

Mr bow

Dec 7, 2020
Game is very good, but, I feel like the game would have been better if the player was the fat man and the other was the kid.
I mean, don't exactly enjoy being the kid... A pathetic and cowardly kid...
Game is great I like these NTR tag... Then think how disappointed I am in myself lmao never gets old.
I played like half the game. (Thought it auto saves) and logged out the game. Came back and started from the start... I closed the game and deleted it. I don't have the time nor heart to go through all that again lmao.
I don't think I will ever play it again. was a nice and different experience. nice work

seraph85

Jan 31, 2019
Really good game but it sucks you don't get to see much of the sex for the 1st sex scene other then from behind the curtain. You don't even see the climax. When the girl first puts out is usually the best.

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
Game is very good, but, I feel like the game would have been better if the player was the fat man and the other was the kid.
I mean, don't exactly enjoy being the kid... A pathetic and cowardly kid...
Game is great I like these NTR tag... Then think how disappointed I am in myself lmao never gets old.
I played like half the game. (Thought it auto saves) and logged out the game. Came back and started from the start... I closed the game and deleted it. I don't have the time nor heart to go through all that again lmao.
I don't think I will ever play it again. was a nice and different experience. nice work
I disagree, in terms or "being the kid" you can also play this with a 3rd person outlook. I hate shota games because a pre teen kid with a micro peen getting all the chicks is even more unbelievable than a fat old man/man that knows how to manipulate and gets what they want from a women.

You see women in real life all the time with rich old/ugly men, but not with 9 year old kids, but that's probably because it's illegal and frowned upon, but even if that was legal, the women wouldn't be feeling much with a 2-3 incher.

Reactions: Firehole

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
im lost in mansion . after i discovered the blue door i dont kkow where to go i checked every room but nothing to click

Reactions: Spuul

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
please help
Were you able to open the door? If not you need to go to the left room from the blue door, walk towards the sheets, collect the book then go back to the door.

If you have opened the doors then walk to the reddish bookshelf and place the book.

Kazenohane

Dec 9, 2020
I hope they add cg of what happen in 3days inside the mansion.. i also want to see the cg of the other character like inn wife and the female knight..

Reactions: LazwelX
Jan 1, 2020
I hope they add cg of what happen in 3days inside the mansion.. i also want to see the cg of the other character like inn wife and the female knight..
Now don't quote an idiot like me but the third ending might show the reason why Layla and Ren get into their get up and most likely the three days because of that since we already got to see why Milly was in her outfit, and I do like the idea of getting some of the town folk involved.

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
I am playing this game right now and it is maybe the best ntr game I played so far. I love the perspective changing and going back in time stuff, it is very creative and a great approach to netorare. My only complaint is every time I play it I have to stop very soon because.... you know what I mean. So it will take me a while to finish the game, my balls are hurting already. I also made an amateur netorare game in renpy using Takeda Hiromitsu work, I will post link on this site when I get more than 3 posts.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I am playing this game right now and it is maybe the best ntr game I played so far. I love the perspective changing and going back in time stuff, it is very creative and a great approach to netorare. My only complaint is every time I play it I have to stop very soon because.... you know what I mean. So it will take me a while to finish the game, my balls are hurting already
Your will is weak, the true way is to never touch your dick while playing an h-game. Only when you reach such discipline will you finally enjoy these games to its fullest.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes