Jan 1, 2020
I am playing this game right now and it is maybe the best ntr game I played so far. I love the perspective changing and going back in time stuff, it is very creative and a great approach to netorare. My only complaint is every time I play it I have to stop very soon because.... you know what I mean. So it will take me a while to finish the game, my balls are hurting already. I also made an amateur netorare game in renpy using Takeda Hiromitsu work, I will post link on this site when I get more than 3 posts.
Oddly enough I couldn't play it continuously, not because of "you know what" but because I would just feel nauseous when playing (and no I'm not weak willed and feel ill when seeing NTR).

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
is this from leila compariosn scene? i dint unlocked yet that one also the END 1-B , any clue?

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
Oddly enough I couldn't play it continuously, not because of "you know what" but because I would just feel nauseous when playing (and no I'm not weak willed and feel ill when seeing NTR).
What makes you feel nauseous, is it the graphics? I must admit I feel kind of bad after netorare, call it the post nut clarity or post nut depression. I will continue playing when I am mentally and physically ready again.

Jan 1, 2020
What makes you feel nauseous, is it the graphics? I must admit I feel kind of bad after netorare, call it the post nut clarity or post nut depression. I will continue playing when I am mentally and physically ready again.
Idk I only felt ill when in the village so idk.

DubbuD

Nov 17, 2018
is this from leila compariosn scene? i dint unlocked yet that one also the END 1-B , any clue?
That should be part 3 of the Layla comparison scene. It's with the ending where you don't travel back in time, upstairs of the church.

Mr bow

Dec 7, 2020
I disagree, in terms or "being the kid" you can also play this with a 3rd person outlook. I hate shota games because a pre teen kid with a micro peen getting all the chicks is even more unbelievable than a fat old man/man that knows how to manipulate and gets what they want from a women.

You see women in real life all the time with rich old/ugly men, but not with 9 year old kids, but that's probably because it's illegal and frowned upon, but even if that was legal, the women wouldn't be feeling much with a 2-3 incher.
You are correct but love and money are 2 very different things. Woman stay or are used by old fat rich men for money only.
Its a long talk about that so that's all I'm gonna say on that.
Well, no reason to talk about something I never experienced. like being cheated or cucked or any of that kind.
Anyway, cool game. Hated it and loved it at the same time lmao

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
You are correct but love and money are 2 very different things. Woman stay or are used by old fat rich men for money only.
Its a long talk about that so that's all I'm gonna say on that.
Well, no reason to talk about something I never experienced. like being cheated or cucked or any of that kind.
Anyway, cool game. Hated it and loved it at the same time lmao
Same could be said for the kid with a hot women, i doubt its for love, but i get what you mean. I just find it more hard to believe for a kid to have the skills to get a women nowadays. There is a full save here that you can use to get all the scenes. I didn't even play the game, but the scenes are fun to watch.

Horny Selena

Aug 11, 2020
I started hating playing as an mc for the first time I wish I could only play as the perv old guy but even it will make me feel sick just wishing to god the 4th ending must be without cheating.
Does anyone has a walkthrough for it and any info when will the 4th ending will the 4 the ending will release.
I have a doubt the mc will have some fun or just watch the old perv having fun and what does NTR mean?

Jan 1, 2020
I started hating playing as an mc for the first time I wish I could only play as the perv old guy but even it will make me feel sick just wishing to god the 4th ending must be without cheating.
Does anyone has a walkthrough for it and any info when will the 4th ending will the 4 the ending will release.
I have a doubt the mc will have some fun or just watch the old perv having fun and what does NTR mean?
Correct me if I'm wrong but NTR stand for both netorare and netorase. Netorare being that the mc has a love interest and the love interest being taken away from him, while I believe that netorase is the mc finding pleasure and watching their love interest being taken from them..

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong but NTR stand for both netorare and netorase. Netorare being that the mc has a love interest and the love interest being taken away from him, while I believe that netorase is the mc finding pleasure and watching their love interest being taken from them..
Don't know why this english forum prefers to use the japanese terms instead of simply calling it what it is, cuckoldry/cheating its literally the same meaning.

Jan 1, 2020
Don't know why this english forum prefers to use the japanese terms instead of simply calling it what it is, cuckoldry/cheating its literally the same meaning.
I get and completely agree with what you mean but cuckoldry and cheating is different, or at least when you look at it in different perspectives. If it were a male and female then the female would be cheating while the the male would be getting cucked.

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
Takeda Hiromitsu is also working on a ntr style rpg like this probably, it will be glorious as he will put in more detailed animations and artwork into it. Check out his netorare hentai if u want.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes