Thunderhips

Sep 24, 2017
Another fix. Map 135 (recollection from the map 43) was pretty much broken in original translation due to lines shifted upwards, so dialogues ended in choices and all over the place in general. Plus some lines were different from the original event translation, which is seems to be the case for many other recollections, if not all.
Thank you for the fix.
I originally translated both maps at the same time, but when I later playtested and edited the translation, I might have forgotten to do the same in some recollection maps (I did change a few of them, but I guess I missed some).

esfandcumer

Apr 24, 2020
Great fking game. It just proves Dick size>everything else. It does not matter if you are bad looking. If you are good at sex and have giant dick woman will fell in love with you. Even in real life it was scientific proven, 90% woman are felling in love after good sex. That's why we can see some really bad looking bald guys with pretty girls. Well you just have somehow get them into bed but still... We are all losers playing those games while some guys doing we know what LOL

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely weird. The fairy isn't blameless though considering it kept the priest and Ken away for 3 days.
I don't think that even mattered, because by the time Ken was leaving the mansion his gramps had already stole Millies virginity in the bathroom. Given what a size queen ho she is, I think even one time and that bitch was broken. Only way he could have stopped his gramps was going back before he did anything, like start of the game ideally.

That asides, does anyone know where the heck you go after you return in time, go back to mansion and have to walk gramps and Millie to the bathroom? Quest thing said "Go to bathroom" so I did, they do the thing where gramps falls in water and Millies shirt goes see-through. Then it says exit the bathroom - which I did, but it doesn't trigger anything. I searched the entire mansion top to bottom after that, 2-3 times, and couldn't figure out what is supposed to happen next.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I don't think that even mattered, because by the time Ken was leaving the mansion his gramps had already stole Millies virginity in the bathroom. Given what a size queen ho she is, I think even one time and that bitch was broken. Only way he could have stopped his gramps was going back before he did anything, like start of the game ideally.

That asides, does anyone know where the heck you go after you return in time, go back to mansion and have to walk gramps and Millie to the bathroom? Quest thing said "Go to bathroom" so I did, they do the thing where gramps falls in water and Millies shirt goes see-through. Then it says exit the bathroom - which I did, but it doesn't trigger anything. I searched the entire mansion top to bottom after that, 2-3 times, and couldn't figure out what is supposed to happen next.
You need to go towards the back room where gramps/Layla hid in the locker to hide from the monster (second time).

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
You need to go towards the back room where gramps/Layla hid in the locker to hide from the monster (second time).
The only way to get there is via the left-side door in the bathroom right? I thought that might be where it was, thing is that door won't open for me. I go up and try to enter/open it and nothing happens. Starting to think my save bugged out.

[EDIT] Okay I figured it out... doh. Turns out there is like 3 spaces between the two cupboards, you have to be exactly in the middle one in order to enter the door, even though they don't even look aligned.

Last edited:

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Great fking game. It just proves Dick size>everything else. It does not matter if you are bad looking. If you are good at sex and have giant dick woman will fell in love with you. Even in real life it was scientific proven, 90% woman are felling in love after good sex. That's why we can see some really bad looking bald guys with pretty girls. Well you just have somehow get them into bed but still... We are all losers playing those games while some guys doing we know what LOL
I as well deeply studied highly credible and scientifically proven documentary materials presented in this educating game and reached conclusion that I'm going to stay forever alone :HideThePain:

LoliaS

Jul 20, 2017
I enjoyed this a lot, am going to patiently wait for the other ending and DLC and whatever else. Only two issues I guess, not entirely a fan of the old man art; girls were really pretty, though Ren could.... use some work, and I wish the pixel art/animation featured cum when the old man did the deed.

Thank you for the upload and the translation was really well handled.

allaire

Nov 2, 2020
What an amazing game! Surprisingly, I really liked it despite the game being super simple and maybe even amateurish.

Do we have some kinda of recommendation place around here, folks? Because I'm really interested in playing something similar now, without mindnumbing monster/money grind (or with it being 99% skippable), with lots of situations like locker ones, and 'you play as retarded mc while your girl is being molested on the same screen'-situations in general. Kinda reminds me of elven bride game...

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes