Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
The art feels familiar. I think I read a manga with same art? Same girl but not an old man but a kid.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
100% NTR game. Don't bother if you are looking for a non NTR route. Its the latter of what you mention kind of harem.
That's a shame then. Most of the RPGM-NTRs I played had a non-NTR route. Why is this one different?

• Angry
Reactions: Evil987

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
That's a shame then. Most of the RPGM-NTRs I played had a non-NTR route. Why is this one different?
Just think about the old man as the MC here, and there you have your harem-netori route :BootyTime:

Reactions: nnt25

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Well Millie is basically not with Ken yet firmly together as you can understand the whole thing with her not yet as a correct ntr. I mean Ken tell her that it's like an old sister to him after it has found and apologized to the queel. with Layla it's hard to tell. because you do not know how far Thomas seemed to feel shortly before we leave the house. oh i loved this game
and Gramps is the true hero of the story. so everything is fine smile^^

Reactions: nnt25

LordTuskar

Apr 26, 2017
I thought so as well. They're either evil, stupid, or just lack human-style morality and empathy.
I believe that they aren't evil, but they want Ken to face reality and realise his mistakes and accept them, because that's the only way he can grow up and become a true hero.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I believe that they aren't evil, but they want Ken to face reality and realise his mistakes and accept them, because that's the only way he can grow up and become a true hero.
I do not believe neither one nor the other. I think it's clear that you're having fun. without much thought. But who knows what a fairy thinks

Jan 1, 2020
It probably has something to do with the third ending. I'm pretty sure we are going to play as the Mayor and see what happened on those 3 days
I do wonder how the third ending is going to play out. How would it explain everything from just investigating?

Luke009

May 4, 2017
Hey Hey peeps,

I found this game amazingly constructed & look forward to the 3rd part of the story to come next year. some of us know sixth-flowerbed has provided some animated Gif image of the (Uncle and Millie) on Twitter & his pixiv.

so I was wondering has anyone done or attempted to do some fan art of there own like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would like to hear if anyone, just felt like it needs this image to show or happen :) :)

hear from some of you soon - all the best

Luke.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
I do wonder how the third ending is going to play out. How would it explain everything from just investigating?
Ken using his NTRvision powers to see what happened in the mansion probably. Or maybe half of Ken investigating and the other half of playing as the Mayor.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Ken using his NTRvision powers to see what happened in the mansion probably. Or maybe half of Ken investigating and the other half of playing as the Mayor.
Basically, Ken has no possible keot to find out the truth or the exact reasons. I don't think he can control the vison at all and is only warning part of the whole thing. I would laugh so that the fairy in some way too far into the past, he then sends to the servant in the house what will then die. to then merge with the mayor. so absurd ishc that also sounds believe one of the few ways know how can really find out the truth. only the spirit itself no longer knows who he was from a servant he even forgot how he died. I also have the assumption that he may return to the old house with the fairy. and get vision. I would be very happy to play the full 3 days in the game in the house with the mayor that he is the true hero ^^ ne there are some possible ways think a lot have similar assumption. Also hope that the game pda consisting of 2 will be decorated with a parr scene event. With the 2 deposit, I think you could have brought more places where Gramps has fun with a 3 ladies. now there is a good game in every case, how big the 3 path is.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
As at the moment 2 of 3 story paths from path 1 where you go back in time 2 end, I suspect something similar will then also experience in the 3 not yet finished story path where you can possibly reach the sin with Gramps or Ken but also give a world end who knows. the game has a lot of potential. Hope the artists and developers take the time to fully exploit it. or at regular intervals larger expansions of the game are published. but that is probably wishful thinking.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Pros:

• genre, i love NTR stuff especially with old bastards and curvy girls
  • story, the story is quite interesting with many twists
  • main characters, you play many characters during the game which is very refreshing (especially the old guy which is awesome)
  • big amount of content
  • sex scenes ideas are awesome (even they are very mediocre implemented)
  • neither too hard nor too easy
  • diffrerent endings (some of them hotter than the others, but the hottest ending is still missing!!)
  • protaginst boy is very dumb (for some maybe too dumb) but i love it!
Cons:

• the artstyle could be a bit better, the nun looks awesome, the black haired girl has great tits but is a tad too thin otherwise
  • nun scenes (for how hot she is) are lackluster most of the time
  • church father quite an uninteresting guy who still manage to get nun's pussy...
  • no character beside the old guy and the girls are drawn
  • sex scenes themselves are often lackluster
  • old guy is cunning and very pervy and smart which is nice but he is too tall... (why are so many guys in asian games so massive?)
  • one ending is very underwhelming but regarding the better others its okay

This game made me play it a hole day through but not cause of its quality and greatly drawn sex scenes, no, cause of the massively hot idea with great characters, atmosphere and very very naughty and corrupted sex implementions. I made me cum 3 times during the hole play through in ONE day. which i guess speaks for itself.

My wishes: (suggestions/requests)

• the last ending (please!)
  • more games like this!
  • a bit better artstyle
  • a smaller and older looking old guy
  • girls with not only big boobs, but hips and curvy legs aswell
  • more scenes with characters like the nun
  • much better sex scenes (the ideas are AMAZING but the presentation is really lackluster most of the time
  • maybe a 3D version of it would be really hot
=> MORE GAMES LIKE THIS PLS

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
One can argue about taste. one wants more, the other less. That is left to the artists and developers. because I'm happy with Gramps and Millie. Most of the other things are almost always your opinion, Pogo123, especially with this statement

=> MORE GAMES LIKE THIS PLS

and continue to work on Boy Hero Ken ~ Haunted House Investigation, I think end 2 a little bit short could have given more place where Ma Gramps can spy on one or more of the ladies. or have I missed something damn it I'll play again. DAMN I'M ADDICTED TO THIS !!! I just think about it !!!! almost I hope we still want to see what happened at the first bath together in the Gramps house between Gramps and Millei and the 2 breakfast romantic (that's what I call it) because we will be woken up by millie on the 2 day when everyone is back, see millie with a cut out and slightly sweaty I think. but unfortunately what happened tomorrow we don't get to see. shortly before the end of the 2nd path it seems very often that a lot of time has to be skipped but we like to play and prefer to see what is happening ^^

Reactions: ktez and Evil987

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Damn the game is chasing me.
When I looked for it I didn't find anything.
When I didn't look for it, it found me.
Here are 2 left that I think might interest one or the other

Pixy profile with the name Sixth flowerbed works look very familiar^^

A Twitter channel of the same name. is linked to Pixiv

there is a link that leads to a fan description of the game. intresant to read after translating it with a car like google.

Now the way it reads with the translated, it seems to me as if it was written by a fan who knows :)
It is interesting to read. I copied out the individual sentences and had them translated with a car translator. There are good ones, or more or less good ones. hope this helps one or the other. Big questions are not answered but there are guesswork

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes