Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I feel the same as if not I don't get why there is a harem tag as it is only suppose to be used if the MC has/gets a harem not when one is stolen from him or another character that isn't the MC having one. So kind of feeling a miss use of a tag here unless there is a way to avoid the NTR and get all the girls
I don't see a tag harem but maybe it is for the mayor, he gets all the girls so that's harem right ?

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
is there a fix for this? It been on screen since it first showed up in the phantom encounter
Um would load an earlier save. is the first time that I see something like this has not occurred to me. As I said, try to load an early game. Don't help that start a nine game. or with downloading and packing you may have made a mistake, delete the game, download it again. that's suffering ales of my borrowing latain. if someone knows something better, then just rasu open to iden right?

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
is there a fix for this? It been on screen since it first showed up in the phantom encounter
But the bug looks good on the spot, it could almost be an intentional look like a little in front of a vision for Millie ;P
Who knows maybe saw her there first and before the slime jumped out.
ha and so the bug declared a storietechnis and not a bug^^

It's a bug
Capture.PNG

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Well I had hoped to see some bestiality since there was a decently fleshed out farm area, unfortunate.
Sorry but I'm glad that it doesn't happen there. but around the farm you could have built a little fun with the different ladies ^^

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Damn, this ntr game would have been so good if only the scenes in girl's perspective or mayor's can be replay in detailed without the MC seeing it. Most of the hot scenes like in Millie's house even though it says Millie's POV feels like it still on MC's POV and there's not enough CG for it, after the bath POV there should be dialog on the POV of Millie and CG of Millie on top, BJ and kissing sex

Last edited:

captainboo

Oct 17, 2017
Any other game similar to this, except where main character actually have the choice to save the girl? NTR route is fine, but I want to see a route where the MC actually turns thing around and come out on top

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Any other game similar to this, except where main character actually have the choice to save the girl? NTR route is fine, but I want to see a route where the MC actually turns thing around and come out on top
Since there's a lot of game out there, I can't tell you exactly. I can only say that I have not yet seen a game that can be played so well and fluently so that my no long and constantly repeated games. or fight or talk. In the NTR there is a lot where the MC gets the girl but you are also mostly the type who seduces the girl.
Now mostly I think it's wrong mostly you are just the lesser of the face and click your way through the dialogues.
Boy Hero Ken Haunted House Investigation I think it's the best game with NTR where you can really see and experience the face and what is happening I have never seen anything like it. I'd like to see old Gramps Mayor with all the girls. Maybe the 3 end will have more ends. I hope that in the next version the edne of 1 and 2 will be decorated with a dirty scene and moment. I mean in the 2nd you will get the sat some days later. I can see a scene with Ren and one with Millie and then go back to sleep where the last scene with Gramps and 3 girls is shown, I think it's a bit thin. But the best game I've played so far and now have not found anything comparable so far. as some people said here.

!!! WE NEED MORE OF SUCH GAMES !!!! ;)

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020

These are the official away page from the sixth flower field on Pixiv is the last post from the end of October where it is according to the translation machine means that the work will be delayed and we will wait longer. hey but as long as the content for quality should he take his time .
Unfortunately I cannot speak this language. which is why I can't say much about Twitter what is there is posted regularly but what exactly is there I don't really know. maybe there is someone here who can derive more information

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Idk what the developer is like in terms of unavoidable NTR, but I really wonder if he will make it possible at all to stop the Mayor.
The only reason I feel it might be possible is because it implied you could search the mansion for helpful information. I'm guessing you're supposed to find the hidden passages when you search the mansion, which then enables you to thwart him?

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Idk what the developer is like in terms of unavoidable NTR, but I really wonder if he will make it possible at all to stop the Mayor.
The only reason I feel it might be possible is because it implied you could search the mansion for helpful information. I'm guessing you're supposed to find the hidden passages when you search the mansion, which then enables you to thwart him?
In all honesty, if you take it seriously, the citizen is usually no longer open. on the one hand that with Millie starts in front of the villa and Laiyla now I don't have to go into detais or ^^
and how did you get the idea that Ken wants to stop the good Gramps. Ken thinks I understand that the phantom is behind everything. the question is what will he find out. You must not forget that the villa has a history similar relation to each other. Girls and butlers serve me and so on so small information that you got in the villa in the books rich and in the room to turn the water on.

aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
Which rpg maker version does this game runs on? I need to install the run time package but I don't know which one it is.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes