Evil987

May 27, 2018
this game isnt complete there is a option when the fairy says you can do stuff theres a option to investigate more that isnt in this version
it's from the release of the game that we know one ending will be add in a later time.
the game already have 3 endings (the first 2 are differentiation of the same path). but it still can be considered somewhat completed since the game have a start and multiple endings already, and the new stuff can be considered post launch dlc.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
it's from the release of the game that we know one ending will be add in a later time.
the game already have 3 endings (the first 2 are differentiation of the same path). but it still can be considered somewhat completed since the game have a start and multiple endings already, and the new stuff can be considered post launch dlc.
You already understand something wrong. for the game gitb 3 story ways. of this the first way 1 has the end on part to 2 alteranive It does have 3 ends, but end 1, end 2 and end 3 and the 3 end does not yet exist. Even in the game, the fairy says that it will be added if you choose 3 story away with the fairy. or in other words it is wrong to see the game with the 3 possible endings as complete because the developer did not think so. but is also due to the formulation. It should name the possible story away or paths. and so far there are only 2 story lines of planned 3.

Jan 1, 2020
お詫びと今後のことについて
発売から一か月が経ちました。
おかげさまで売り上げも好評で、なんとかまともな生活を送れています。
本当にありがとうございます。

~アップデートについて~
現在END3を製作中です。
ただ、完成までかなり時間がかかりそうです。
作ってる途中で、あれも追加したいこれも追加したい、こっちの方がエロい!
みたいになってしまい、当初の予定になかったことをやってるうちに
どんどん作業が遅れてしまっている状況です。
ゲーム内の影絵アニメとか↑のアニメがその結果です。
簡単に出来るわけがないのに、つい手を出してしまう悪いクセです。

せっかく買っていただいた皆様を、さらに待たせることになってしまい
大変申し訳なく思っています。

より良いものをお届けできるよう努力しますので
今後とも第六花壇をよろしくお願いします。

Google translation

Apology and future It's been a month since it was released.
Thanks to you, the sales are also popular and I manage to lead a decent life.
thank you very much. ~ About update ~ We are currently working on END3.
However, it seems that it will take a long time to complete. In the middle of making, I want to add that too,
I want to add this too, this one is more erotic!
While doing something that wasn't originally planned The situation is that the work is being delayed more and more.
The result is the in-game shadow play animation and the ↑ animation.
It's a bad habit that you can't do it easily, but you just get out of hand.
It will make everyone who bought it wait even longer. I am very sorry.
We will do our best to deliver better products. We look forward to your continued support of the 6th Flowerbed.

As far as the translation is correct.
is or was continued to work on a 3 story path with an end.
As well as changes / improvements to an existing scene.
The way it looks, there should be more moving image animation, not just the shadow scene

Now all you can do is wait bed hope clamp your thumb in the vise and press firmly.
I follow FreshMulan's work so I'm used to waiting...

Reactions: Zuhl
Aug 5, 2017
I just like the hidden sprites anmation in this game and only thing. Hate that the females give in too easily and that Gramps was fine with hurt his grandson. didn't even fight the spirit at all lol.

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Looking forward to seeing how Ending 3 turns out, though I dig the whole "catching" them playstyle.

Reactions: Zuhl

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
compared to Dark/Thug Hero Party, that one build up the climax quite better and strikes at the right time while this game feels like it's rushed trying to make yo main girls get fucked. 7/10, art is pretty hot but could do better.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
compared to Dark/Thug Hero Party, that one build up the climax quite better and strikes at the right time while this game feels like it's rushed trying to make yo main girls get fucked. 7/10, art is pretty hot but could do better.
There's a big difference though, dark hero party is pure depression, soul crushing despair, and slow burn. While this is just short light hearted ntr comedy.

Reactions: Leo17
Jan 1, 2020
There's a big difference though, dark hero party is pure depression, soul crushing despair, and slow burn. While this is just short light hearted ntr comedy.
Hearing a lot about dark hero party, is it worth playing? Like can you rate the ntr and story out of 10 for me?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hearing a lot about dark hero party, is it worth playing? Like can you rate the ntr and story out of 10 for me?
It is pure NTR, Good scenes a bit grindy gameplay in the end but smart in how it handles the whole despair aspect. Since the MC there is not an idiot or annoying just a weak person you really feel bad for him. Not a quick wank but slow buildup.

8/10

Reactions: Corkforthecause
Jan 1, 2020
It is pure NTR, Good scenes a bit grindy gameplay in the end but smart in how it handles the whole despair aspect. Since the MC there is not an idiot or annoying just a weak person you really feel bad for him. Not a quick wank but slow buildup.

8/10
Thx ill check it out, I like grindy games

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
This is the first game that makes my heart flutter while playing it..
i play The Curse of Pleasure its not make my heart pounding, i enjoy play that game.
after play this game.... ooohhhh... shit.. it feels completely different... i just play in Recolection Room (i found 100% save file) because i want to see and know what scene will be show in game.. after i saw some scenes, maybe i cant continue (play new from beginning) this game.. but this game its great.. i give 8/10
sorry, i read it will have a new ending? will it be release? i hope we can avoidable NTR. I'm too weak with game when the mc (the player we play) got NTR moreover their scene is shown to us while the character does not know it...

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
This is the first game that makes my heart flutter while playing it..
i play The Curse of Pleasure its not make my heart pounding, i enjoy play that game.
after play this game.... ooohhhh... shit.. it feels completely different... i just play in Recolection Room (i found 100% save file) because i want to see and know what scene will be show in game.. after i saw some scenes, maybe i cant continue (play new from beginning) this game.. but this game its great.. i give 8/10
sorry, i read it will have a new ending? will it be release? i hope we can avoidable NTR. I'm too weak with game when the mc (the player we play) got NTR moreover their scene is shown to us while the character does not know it...
The author is working on a new ending, but will not be an avoidable NTR. From what we've seen the MC will go back in time to see what happenned in the days the old man and the girls spent alone in the mansion.

YuRui

May 22, 2018
I've never been tilted as much as before with this MC, still a pretty good h-game though, the only problem is having to find which direction is where.

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
The author is working on a new ending, but will not be an avoidable NTR. From what we've seen the MC will go back in time to see what happenned in the days the old man and the girls spent alone in the mansion.
damn, maybe i cant play this game anymore... or i will play when i get 100% save file and see cg in collection room for new update route.
btw, thanx for your info..

Reactions: Surav

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Where did you see that It is not yet clear whether the 3 option. a journey through time is like the first option. It can just be that he still visits the villa in the waiting room, in order to find out more about the visions with the brustücke and then return in time. He says yes to the fairy that it doesn't make sense to go back in time without doing any research. the more I think about it, the more I think that the 3 paths will or should be the largest of the 3 paths. because it should be as I understand it until now, once with know in the present there is a time where he then tries to change the past with the fragmentary information. and serve a flashback where we sometimes play gramps and alternately the ladies to see EVERYTHING. But that's just my guess with a slight wish. I hope for a hell of a lot. I have to be careful not to promise so much about it

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
Where did you see that It is not yet clear whether the 3 option. a journey through time is like the first option. It can just be that he still visits the villa in the waiting room, in order to find out more about the visions with the brustücke and then return in time. He says yes to the fairy that it doesn't make sense to go back in time without doing any research. the more I think about it, the more I think that the 3 paths will or should be the largest of the 3 paths. because it should be as I understand it until now, once with know in the present there is a time where he then tries to change the past with the fragmentary information. and serve a flashback where we sometimes play gramps and alternately the ladies to see EVERYTHING. But that's just my guess with a slight wish. I hope for a hell of a lot. I have to be careful not to promise so much about it
So in your opinion, will there be an update for the new ending? or the game will remain the same as it is now?

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
The update for a new ending is guaranteed, but what the ending entails is up to question.
aaahh... i see... i hope the new ending we can avoidable ntr, i want play this with avoidable ntr... I'm too weak with game when the mc (the player we play) got NTR moreover their scene is shown to us while the character does not know it...

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
aaahh... i see... i hope the new ending we can avoidable ntr, i want play this with avoidable ntr... I'm too weak with game when the mc (the player we play) got NTR moreover their scene is shown to us while the character does not know it...
I doubt it will be avoidable but we could have a good or neutral ending like the secret ending from NTRPG2.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes