Surav

Nov 25, 2017
Where did you see that It is not yet clear whether the 3 option. a journey through time is like the first option. It can just be that he still visits the villa in the waiting room, in order to find out more about the visions with the brustücke and then return in time. He says yes to the fairy that it doesn't make sense to go back in time without doing any research. the more I think about it, the more I think that the 3 paths will or should be the largest of the 3 paths. because it should be as I understand it until now, once with know in the present there is a time where he then tries to change the past with the fragmentary information. and serve a flashback where we sometimes play gramps and alternately the ladies to see EVERYTHING. But that's just my guess with a slight wish. I hope for a hell of a lot. I have to be careful not to promise so much about it
It is hinted by his dialgoue with the fairy that he will investigate what happenned there, he can go back in time or just use his visions to do it.
But I guess you're right about this new route being the largest since it will cover more days and all the 3 girls.

aaahh... i see... i hope the new ending we can avoidable ntr, i want play this with avoidable ntr... I'm too weak with game when the mc (the player we play) got NTR moreover their scene is shown to us while the character does not know it...
Even if it is you will be forced to watch some NTR scenes anyway, but I just hope it's not an avoidable NTR end, I don't think it make sense to add that in a game focused on NTR and I always skip when the games have it. If I wanted to avoid NTR I would play some vanilla or harem thing.

Reactions: Zuhl
Jan 1, 2020
I doubt it will be avoidable but we could have a good or neutral ending like the secret ending from NTRPG2.
Tbh I also doubt the last ending will let you avoid NTR, mostly because from my understanding every work done in this "Hero Ken" series has always ended in NTR but I also don't think it's impossible for the third ending being a neutral ending...

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
dude... the ntr in this game is pretty light, you're too sensitive
yeah i know, i am to sensitive (for game)... i read doujin ntr its doesnt hurt my feeling to much and i use it for fap material, but story not read at all (just enjoy arts), but if its game we should focus on the story and that is make me must focus to the game until ending and i got carried away. cant help with my feeling... hahahaha... but i still enjoy with cg/art in this game, thats it why i play this game only i get 100% save file and go watch cg on recolection room.
maybe, i will try another game ntr to train this feeling to become even stronger..

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
Even if it is you will be forced to watch some NTR scenes anyway, but I just hope it's not an avoidable NTR end, I don't think it make sense to add that in a game focused on NTR and I always skip when the games have it. If I wanted to avoid NTR I would play some vanilla or harem thing.
yeah, youre right... i am to sensitive... maybe this game should just be ntr..

I doubt it will be avoidable but we could have a good or neutral ending like the secret ending from NTRPG2.
ohhh.. really, maybe i should try that game.. thanx

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
Tbh I also doubt the last ending will let you avoid NTR, mostly because from my understanding every work done in this "Hero Ken" series has always ended in NTR but I also don't think it's impossible for the third ending being a neutral ending...
i just found out that, My "Hero Ken" first game is this one.. i dont know with other series "Hero Ken." i search in f95zone, Hero Ken is just this

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
i just found out that, My "Hero Ken" first game is this one.. i dont know with other series "Hero Ken." i search in f95zone, Hero Ken is just this
The rest of the "series" as far as I can tell is comics, most of which are untranslated. Someone did link one here that was however.

YuRui

May 22, 2018
I also hope avoidable NTR, but with this MC.. I'm not sure, even after the fairy telling him it's real, he still fucking calls it a phantom, I swear to god this MC is just born to be cucked, he should just leave the mortal realm and stay with the fairies for eternity.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
yeah, youre right... i am to sensitive... maybe this game should just be ntr..

Um, yes you read for someone from the NTR dojin and mang are you really too sensitive to this game.
so it does not start here with NTR. On the one hand it awakens
the feeling of an NTR because it is secretly building a relationship.
But if I'm not mistaken, an NTR is where one dear parr secretly cheats on the other.
from beginning to end at end 1-A I think or it was B.
Millie and Ken are not a parr they are in love but don't know from the opposite. Layla is only in a relationship with thomas
after she comes back from the villa the next day or the day after that.
Only in the end of the first story path where you travel into the past and the end of the world
does not take place becomes an NTR but you only get told about it. In my eyes the game has a non-NTR end
or a neutral end, and that's story path 2 where they say hey I like that very much, I want to see more of it.
Millie, Layla, Ren have no dese relationship with bgin, or firm love relationship.
Remember euhc or play the beginning up to the point where Kenn follows Millie into the forest and goes back with her.
shortly before he leaves the clearing with Millie, he says to her that she is like a sister to him. The two have been friends since childhood, she also takes care of him. But they don't have a love relationship.
As a player you get more and know that the two are in love with one another,
but the two of them don't know about one another, so the NTR is laid out mildly here compared to others.
Ren has no one else, it may be that she also has feelings for
Ken but she also knows that Ken and Millie feel more for each other,
and that is why she only role as a good friend, but ... these are only assumptions and i just see that i'm writing half a novel again sorry i hope it's not too difficult to decipher.
So for an NTR the whole thing is kept very open but that's why I have so much fun and in my eyes Gramps (Mayor) is the only true hero and MC in this story. next to in an NTR you experience it from the woman's point of view. or you are the guy who the other guy the woman from sapnt here it's completely different the game is just awesome

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
It is hinted by his dialgoue with the fairy that he will investigate what happenned there, he can go back in time or just use his visions to do it.
But I guess you're right about this new route being the largest since it will cover more days and all the 3 girls.
Um, I think so because the dialogue or the options are so divided.
Ken can decide whether he wants to go back in time or he decided against it.
He only has the 2nd who he makes the 2nd choice where he says that he does not go back in time.
Can he justify it. and then we can choose whether he is simply a little chipper. or he wants to collect more information.
As the dialogue build-up excludes a time travel for research.

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
Um, yes you read for someone from the NTR dojin and mang are you really too sensitive to this game.
so it does not start here with NTR. On the one hand it awakens
the feeling of an NTR because it is secretly building a relationship.
But if I'm not mistaken, an NTR is where one dear parr secretly cheats on the other.
from beginning to end at end 1-A I think or it was B.
Millie and Ken are not a parr they are in love but don't know from the opposite. Layla is only in a relationship with thomas
after she comes back from the villa the next day or the day after that.
Only in the end of the first story path where you travel into the past and the end of the world
does not take place becomes an NTR but you only get told about it. In my eyes the game has a non-NTR end
or a neutral end, and that's story path 2 where they say hey I like that very much, I want to see more of it.
Millie, Layla, Ren have no dese relationship with bgin, or firm love relationship.
Remember euhc or play the beginning up to the point where Kenn follows Millie into the forest and goes back with her.
shortly before he leaves the clearing with Millie, he says to her that she is like a sister to him. The two have been friends since childhood, she also takes care of him. But they don't have a love relationship.
As a player you get more and know that the two are in love with one another,
but the two of them don't know about one another, so the NTR is laid out mildly here compared to others.
Ren has no one else, it may be that she also has feelings for
Ken but she also knows that Ken and Millie feel more for each other,
and that is why she only role as a good friend, but ... these are only assumptions and i just see that i'm writing half a novel again sorry i hope it's not too difficult to decipher.
So for an NTR the whole thing is kept very open but that's why I have so much fun and in my eyes Gramps (Mayor) is the only true hero and MC in this story. next to in an NTR you experience it from the woman's point of view. or you are the guy who the other guy the woman from sapnt here it's completely different the game is just awesome
i got your point... maybe because i dont play this game from begining, i dont know the story behind this. thanx for explain this to me. i watch ending 1A 1B, in the end mc always shouted do not accept when his childhood friend making love with gramps and the childhood friend always says sorry to mc, from there i concluded the mc got ntr.
but we as player just get sight from MC, not from gramps. if this games have sights from gramps, i will play this game, because i am fine with netori but not netorare.
we (player) know whats really happened but mc (the character we play) dont know that. it makes me uncomfortable... my feeling cant deal with this..

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
i got your point... maybe because i dont play this game from begining, i dont know the story behind this. thanx for explain this to me. i watch ending 1A 1B, in the end mc always shouted do not accept when his childhood friend making love with gramps and the childhood friend always says sorry to mc, from there i concluded the mc got ntr.
but we as player just get sight from MC, not from gramps. if this games have sights from gramps, i will play this game, because i am fine with netori but not netorare.
we (player) know whats really happened but mc (the character we play) dont know that. it makes me uncomfortable... my feeling cant deal with this..
Not your first ok play the game. And so as advice only because you have the opportunity to look at the sex scene you can do that but you should face it again and play it blind first. since you still haven't played Boy ken Hero. I also advise you to PLAY it. just looking at the gallery won't do you any good. that's not half of the fun that the game entails or facslap's. Depending on how you can see what your one is a laugh, the other is a faceslap;) you should first play properly in the future. even if you looked at the gallery it is no comparison. with other games it is not worth playing because it is enough to free the gallrie and look at it. but here at this game you are missing out on too much if only you are the gallrie look at

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
Not your first ok play the game. And so as advice only because you have the opportunity to look at the sex scene you can do that but you should face it again and play it blind first. since you still haven't played Boy ken Hero. I also advise you to PLAY it. just looking at the gallery won't do you any good. that's not half of the fun that the game entails or facslap's. Depending on how you can see what your one is a laugh, the other is a faceslap;) you should first play properly in the future. even if you looked at the gallery it is no comparison. with other games it is not worth playing because it is enough to free the gallrie and look at it. but here at this game you are missing out on too much if only you are the gallrie look at
i will take your advice, thanx..

NaviGTR

Apr 11, 2019
i cant understand why u all need avoidable ntr ending when u playing NTR game....
hahahaha.. only 1 route is all i need.. its like we are faced with choices only, if i can choose, i want to have at least 1 non ntr route in the ntr game, but if dont get its fine... i dont have problem with this... just my feeling cant handle this genre, still need a lot of play so i can get used to it..

Last edited:

defenceofthedota

Mar 11, 2018
I personally like avoidable NTR because then the NTR routes themselves become something the MC could have avoided through his actions, and following the route becomes the MC's fault. Some Alicesoft games are like that. This game however, I wouldn't really call it avoidable NTR if you're gonna just have an ending where you use time travel to erase it.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I personally like avoidable NTR because then the NTR routes themselves become something the MC could have avoided through his actions, and following the route becomes the MC's fault. Some Alicesoft games are like that. This game however, I wouldn't really call it avoidable NTR if you're gonna just have an ending where you use time travel to erase it.
So your idea of en NTR with an avoidable end makes me think the whole NTR is broken. so sometimes it is in an NTR about the decision of several hearings does not depend on one individual.
So sometimes there is an avoidable NTR in the game but that depends on the view. and you can't keep up with the times. I say nothing more about this. From which I claim most don't want an avoidable NTR. since most of them play it covered because of NTR ^^

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes