Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Eh, it's like the Game-Over-Rape (GoR) games. Yes, you can have a quick fap when you lose but the struggle of a virgin run is great (See RPGM - Virgin Island). It's like playing a game on hard. Sure, you can beat it on easy and get the same ending but it's more fun if there's more challenge. In this game there's no combat but the character is potentially struggling narratively to not get cucked (One of the endings not withstanding where his mentality breaks). I'd like to see him succeed even if it's only like the pizza ending from NTRPG2. That's just my hot take, though.

Reactions: S3vatari0n

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Any word for an update for this game?
https://f95zone.to/posts/4860900/

that's all that is currently known or that I could find herasu. what could be found on Pixiv. I don't think there will be a big announcement in the near future or that is about to come. if you are smart, the artist or group will not jolt time and will take the time they need. personally, i don't expect to see anything from the game again until summer or autumn. Above all, I hope that the artist or you group, well through the difficult time, you don't know more at the moment than hope, BED, and fear. I wish that we will still see a lot of this artist and / or the group

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Eh, it's like the Game-Over-Rape (GoR) games. Yes, you can have a quick fap when you lose but the struggle of a virgin run is great (See RPGM - Virgin Island). It's like playing a game on hard. Sure, you can beat it on easy and get the same ending but it's more fun if there's more challenge. In this game there's no combat but the character is potentially struggling narratively to not get cucked (One of the endings not withstanding where his mentality breaks). I'd like to see him succeed even if it's only like the pizza ending from NTRPG2. That's just my hot take, though.
Um nope doesn't have to be, but everyone has different preferences. and what does it mean there is no fight, HELLO Millie donates Gramps through the wan because he lightly touched her ;-P
One or the other liked that there is no eternal back and forth here. I like it very much how the relationship between the Carteren in the game changes without much blackmail or pressure. is nice to see and amusing in comparison to others. but as you said you like it different. I like it the way it is. and others like it maybe completely different. no problem basically there is something for every taste just too little of all.

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Hey guys, forgive my rush, I still haven't played the game and jumped straight to the scenes to have a better feeling of what to expect.

I just wanted to ask, do all scenes end automatically when they're over or do I sometimes actually need to go back to the recollection room? I just don't wanna miss part of the scenes just because I don't know what to do.

On the "Leaving the Mansion" scene where the old guy can't leave the haunted house,it seem I'm supposed to take the priest back to the town, but I couldn't find any way to progress there. Is that scene just the nun getting gropped or does it still continues? Seems like there's a lot that could happen there.

Thanks in advance!

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Hey guys, forgive my rush, I still haven't played the game and jumped straight to the scenes to have a better feeling of what to expect.

I just wanted to ask, do all scenes end automatically when they're over or do I sometimes actually need to go back to the recollection room? I just don't wanna miss part of the scenes just because I don't know what to do.

On the "Leaving the Mansion" scene where the old guy can't leave the haunted house,it seem I'm supposed to take the priest back to the town, but I couldn't find any way to progress there. Is that scene just the nun getting gropped or does it still continues? Seems like there's a lot that could happen there.

Thanks in advance!
What? Dude play the game this is the only way to get a real fill Scene gallery is without knowing what in the game gets only a fraction of the whole. And as far as the forest is concerned, don't be the typical one you ask for the way.

Surav

Nov 25, 2017

Thanks in advance!
The recollection room is just to replay the scenes, there's no need to go there.
When you leave the mansion with the priest you will end up in a forest, if you try to leave you'll just go back to the same map, try to leave 2 times then find an invisible fairy there.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
hey Guys!! I unlocked the first two endings but I don't know how to see the scenes that are left. I don't know if is other route or something like that because the scenes that I can't are in the same line in the recollection room.

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
Very good game. I only wish the main character was less oblivious to the NTR. I'm personally would want the main character to go through a simple progression of 1. Not knowing 2. Suspecting 3. Finding out and finally 4. Encouraging the NTR.

Anyway I thought the game was good and the H-scenes are definitely fap-worthy if you enjoy NTR or Cheating.

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
So, I played the whole game and... I'm amazed.
I remember seeing this game's art when it first came out and I just disregarded it as it being just another mediocre RPGM game but... Damn, you really shouldn't judge a book by its cover.
The story was amazing, the scenes were hot, and I especially appreciate how quickly the heroines are corrupted, this just makes the whole NTR experience better for me.
I hate when they just keep raping the girl for over half the game or until the very end, the quicker she gives in, the better.
I was a bit disappointed that there weren't any scenes with the nun using the bunnygirl outfit or Red with the Chinese dress.
Having some sort of "expansion" showing the three days at the mansion and how the girls got corrupted while alone with the old man would be pure gold.
Thanks a lot Thunderhips for the translation, couldn't have enjoyed the game so much without it.

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
I was a bit disappointed that there weren't any scenes with the nun using the bunnygirl outfit or Red with the Chinese dress.
Having some sort of "expansion" showing the three days at the mansion and how the girls got corrupted while alone with the old man would be pure gold.
This is exactly the planned content for the next update, a new route will be added.
There's info about it here: https://f95zone.to/posts/4860900/

Reactions: Zuhl

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
chillybop said:

This is exactly the planned content for the next update, a new route will be added.
There's info about it here: https://f95zone.to/posts/4860900/
Um, I can't read exactly how it will go in the 3 story path. I and I think a lot of other people hope that there is a variant where you can skip the 3 days at a time without narrative time as with end 1 and end 2 before end 2 days later great (I thought that was a pity) but no matter here the link where the last info from the artist about the work on Boy Hero Ken is shown there, I think auhc also help to understand what he is trying to do or what other things he tries to do
Oh it is in the native language of the artist, well I guess it is his mother tongue or his native language ;)

Last edited:

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Can someone suggest me similar games?
Not really I personally haven't seen a game where I would say they are or is something like that
but who knows if you are at the top of the game title there links to similar Genre.
Or the suggested game right here below
There is a lot of good play here but
I haven't found one that looks very similar to Boy Hero Ken Haunted House Investigation
Edit:

This game could be interesting for one or the other
At least his sixth flower field is interested in the artist on Pixiv
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-curse-of-pleasure-v0-8-rannero.3127/page-194#post-4904889
anticipate, starting the game is not easy and not difficult either. First you should visit the patreon links for the free version which you can find here

after you have downloaded that and the game you should click on the (fund) folder before you start the game and the packet start and istaliern without that you have in the game no text. play the game auhc only a short time ago it seemed intresatn but it seemed It seemed like it's not like Boy Hero Ken. I think it's worth taking a look if you want it
Edit:
Is only for people who are on free bullying. At first it looks like a big Koruptin story of the MC.
But that disappears after what feels like 20 hours of play, and a focus on a has NPC
because over time I just hate it and most of all with the MC I would really reject it,
which unfortunately doesn't work. now everyone seems to believe that studying is more important than studying

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I'm sorry if this have been asked before, I cannot find the right terms in the search function.

What happen if you take Millie to look around the village? I don't want to torture myself replaying a RPGM game, especially one with a braindead MC :KEK:. Will the idiot cuck boy hero Ken still sell all the things he get from the villagers for no reason?. I :FacePalm: so hard at that part :ROFLMAO:

Also does it matter if you talked to Ren or not? I noticed you can skip talking to her and still progress the game.

I still can't believe the boy managed to fail spectacularly after being given a chance to redeem himself. I just can't :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I'm sorry if this have been asked before, I cannot find the right terms in the search function.

What happen if you take Millie to look around the village? I don't want to torture myself replaying a RPGM game, especially one with a braindead MC :KEK:. Will the idiot cuck boy hero Ken still sell all the things he get from the villagers for no reason?. I :FacePalm: so hard at that part :ROFLMAO:

Also does it matter if you talked to Ren or not? I noticed you can skip talking to her and still progress the game.

I still can't believe the boy managed to fail spectacularly after being given a chance to redeem himself. I just can't :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nothing changes, he still sells the stuff and you miss out on a gramps scene with her thats all. Dosn't matter if you talk to the blue haired chick or not, this game is straightforward and everything just moves along.

• Love
Reactions: introvtx

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
The real question is: after his love interest got fucked by the old bastard, a fat noble child and I don't know what else will he move on to find someone else to get cucked by or will he stay with the same one forever?
Poor boy goes mental non stop.

Jan 1, 2020
The real question is: after his love interest got fucked by the old bastard, a fat noble child and I don't know what else will he move on to find someone else to get cucked by or will he stay with the same one forever?
Poor boy goes mental non stop.
Facts

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes