Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
Wow, what a game. I was so skeptical at first because of the art (which pleased me a lot actually, I was surprised) but decided to give it a go and damn, was it good. One of those games where I'm like "I want more and more scenes, I don't mind playing it for 15 hours".

NTR well executed, and I must say that I kinda enjoyed the gameplay as well, I've never played an h game with a "puzzle/riddles" feeling and I tought it was very good.

I want more, I'm disappointed that this is the only game from the dev. If the last option is good, I will probably buy it on dlsite to support it.

Reactions: Zuhl
Jan 1, 2020
Wow, what a game. I was so skeptical at first because of the art (which pleased me a lot actually, I was surprised) but decided to give it a go and damn, was it good. One of those games where I'm like "I want more and more scenes, I don't mind playing it for 15 hours".

NTR well executed, and I must say that I kinda enjoyed the gameplay as well, I've never played an h game with a "puzzle/riddles" feeling and I tought it was very good.

I want more, I'm disappointed that this is the only game from the dev. If the last option is good, I will probably buy it on dlsite to support it.
If you're looking for another H-game with decent puzzles I recommend Dimansion, it's a pixel game but definitely worth checking out in my opinion.

Reactions: Rahetre

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
any one know if they are still going to add the other ending. i just got to the part of choosing what path to take and one of them says it hasnt been emplented yet. and then looking at the developer notes on the first page here it says they plan on another update still. so is that still comeing?

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Well, it's been a while since i played this game and it was still in japanese, maybe that's why my view of the game is distorted in some way. And I also liked the game, so much that I am waiting to release the last final.

But I just wanted to make it clear to other colleagues not to limit the NTR to just one type, I'm not saying to end the classic NTR.
The market for this tag is large and can attract other types of players to like NTR as well, that's all.
(as I am writing with an auto translator, I hope you understood what I meant)
I understand what you mean by NTR being limited to just one type. I've played dozens of games where the story is basically an old fat guy blackmailing a young girl to cuck her "childhood friend". When I started this game I almost stopped an hour into it because it started out so similar to the other games. The only aspect of this game that kept me going was some of the scenes were pretty good.

Personally I want a game that where you can explore a fictional world, go on a few quests, and make decisions that defines your character. If those decisions lead your "childhood friend" into the arms of another man you either deal with it or try to win her back. I want a game where there's the possibility for other NPC's to flirt, seduce, or even corrupt your childhood friend, girlfriend, wife, or potential romantic interest and your decisions impact but doesn't directly decide her choice in the end. However every game I've played never has any sort of love triangle where I have to compete for the girl. It's always the same basic story, I'm forced to play the role of some silly cuck that is too brain damaged to see whats going on while his girl goes from expressing feeling for him to bouncing on someone else's cock in a matter of minutes. I'm not saying that games like this "Boy Hero Ken" aren't entertaining but the fact that everything with the NTR is set in stone is boring. Personally I find the options much more enjoyable. If I wanted to focus on other aspects of the game or even game characters and unknowingly neglect the girl maybe others could start flirting with her and occasionally start scenes that you'd stumble upon, but like I said, instead we get an endless stream of games where useless cucks just stroll threw the game oblivious to the fact that their girl is being bent over not ten feet away.

Maybe my hopes are too high for future games, All I know is that these games plot, gameplay, predictable blackmail and corruption, and scenes are getting repetitive. I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade just express a frustration with some of these games.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Does anyone know if or when the unfinished ending is coming out? Has anyone heard anything?

Luke009

May 4, 2017
there is so many posts on this topic about what is happening. so it be best if you review those and check for yourself.
because you and like others will still get the same answer.

nail22

Apr 19, 2020
So after I got back from the Haunted house for the first time I found Millie and Ren but now I need to talk to Father Thomas again and I can't find him. Can I get some help because he is either somewhere i wouldn't think to look or I am fucking blind.

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
So after I got back from the Haunted house for the first time I found Millie and Ren but now I need to talk to Father Thomas again and I can't find him. Can I get some help because he is either somewhere i wouldn't think to look or I am fucking blind.
2nd floor of the church? You can enter the main sanctuary and head to the right to access the area behind the confessionals and the stairs to the 2nd floor.

Reactions: nail22

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
is there an update to continue the part to stay but still investigate? it appear a message that said "this part isnt avaible wait for an update" or something like that i really really need to know what a hell happened in that mansion xD while we were in the forest

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
is there an update to continue the part to stay but still investigate? it appear a message that said "this part isnt avaible wait for an update" or something like that i really really need to know what a hell happened in that mansion xD while we were in the forest
The creators plan to make another update with an additional ending but no announced delivery date so far.

Reactions: ginelofki
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes