Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
mmm... Is there any good ending? Or always "bed ending"
To my knowledge there's only 2 working bad ending pathways both leading to you being cucked. I was told a third ending path is in works however I highly doubt it.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
From what I recall, the author was posting NTR animations when they were still posting updates.
If those CGs are to believed, then the third ending will still likely be NTR or at the very least, contain NTR elements. Maybe you can go back in time and reverse it all but it's very unlikely that there will be any scenes with the MC imo

arcobaleno

Jun 23, 2020
I don't think the 3rd ending will contain shota scenes. If the devs decided a happy ending then it would probably would be similiar to Natsuiro no Kowaremono "good ending". Maybe the last ending will be a gangbang session with the villagers. But then again gramps is not the sharing type.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
From what I recall, the author was posting NTR animations when they were still posting updates.
If those CGs are to believed, then the third ending will still likely be NTR or at the very least, contain NTR elements. Maybe you can go back in time and reverse it all but it's very unlikely that there will be any scenes with the MC imo
Do you know if the author put a release date on the third ending or at least an estimated release date?

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Do you know if the author put a release date on the third ending or at least an estimated release date?
I just checked the author's twitter. Unfortunately, no. The latest update was recent on Feb 25.

何やってもうまくいかない 書いては消し書いては消しで全然進まない 気が狂いそう
Through Google, it seems like it means the author is struggling and isnt able to find something they're satisfied with. So we'll still be waiting a while, imo

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
何やってもうまくいかない 書いては消し書いては消しで全然進まない 気が狂いそう
[No matter what I do, it doesn't work. I write and erase. I write and erase and I can't proceed at all.]
Ah, a writer's block. Guess the ending is gonna more complex than just maneuvering the old man between the girls in the mansion during those 3 days and also taking into mind the girl's interactions and maneuvering among themselves at the same time. He should take a week of breather and read random books and works semi-related to this genre, restart his brain that way, freshen his mind, get some inspiration that passed him by.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
I don't think the 3rd ending will contain shota scenes. If the devs decided a happy ending then it would probably would be similiar to Natsuiro no Kowaremono "good ending". Maybe the last ending will be a gangbang session with the villagers. But then again gramps is not the sharing type.
it would be awesome to watch grandpa fucking all the women in the village while the men watch masturbationg xD and ken isnt allowed to be there that would be funny

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
I just checked the author's twitter. Unfortunately, no. The latest update was recent on Feb 25.

Through Google, it seems like it means the author is struggling and isnt able to find something they're satisfied with. So we'll still be waiting a while, imo
seriously i fucking cannot wait xD is the first ntr that i really enjoyd playing at the end usually i dont replay ntr games that are too depresive but this is funny

Reactions: Toushiro

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
it would be awesome to watch grandpa fucking all the women in the village while the men watch masturbationg xD and ken isnt allowed to be there that would be funny
The ending for Stay in the Present (Ending 2) is that except for the men watching and masturbating part. :)

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
this game mentally destroyed me lmao, the mc is sooo retarded, got ending ignorance is bliss and world end, and never looking back not to say the game is bad, i actually loved how daring and different it is
haha, I cant finish the game cause the MC is too bad, wish there is a game where the grow strong and rape all the girls of the bad guys

Reactions: ginelofki

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Any tentative date of the final version of the game?
Use logic. If writer is having a writer's block rewriting constantly, that means he's yet to write out something very complex he's having issues with, which means it's substantial enough to warrant a month. If it's yet to be written out, that means the art and animation and sprite positioning and interaction are on hold since they can't be done without screenwriting being done first, and all require at least a month to two to do assuming writing is done. Then it needs to be coded in, and testing and polishing must be done.

So an over-optimistic hypothetical estimate would be ~June, and then you'll probably wait a month for the TL to free up their time to finish this game, so ~July-August would be an estimate. Basically don't be wasting time coming back to this thread like mad for at least 3 more months and focus on other stuff.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Any tentative date of the final version of the game?
The question that arises for me is whether the game is still being worked on.
I galub time 3 -4 months there is nothing new about the game, neither Pixiv nor on twitter from the artist

There are many possible reasons why it has become quiet but I will not start to explain the various theories. ers does not give an offiezell appointment or first. at the moment there is only waiting and hope that there will be made more.

How did someone write it so beautifully here

WE NEED MORE OF IT
Or something like that ^^

fbb

Oct 29, 2017
Great game. Feels similar to Mischief War. Wish there were a few more Lyla scenes but it is what it is.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes