ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
The creators plan to make another update with an additional ending but no announced delivery date so far.
damn i really enjoyed this game cause is the first time that the MC deserve being ntred xD and i need to know more i hope the news from the update comes soon, there is any official webpage from the developers or something where i can follow the updates or news?

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
damn i really enjoyed this game cause is the first time that the MC deserve being ntred xD and i need to know more i hope the news from the update comes soon, there is any official webpage from the developers or something where i can follow the updates or news?
I follow him on twitter

DEFINITLYNOTSIMBOT

Jun 14, 2020
N
did you try going back to the bath. i think thats what you have to do from here. dont think you can progress any farther than that at the moment and you have to walk back to the bath if i remember correctly.
Nope cant leave the area. Also tried doing your idea where i tried to juke the ghost and try to go back to the bath instead of going to the locker area. Either way you cant return on both to previous area on both of it. thanks for trying to help tho

I think the problem is that I cant trigger them to go inside the locker. Tried click on it tried Z and enter. any ideas?

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
N

Nope cant leave the area. Also tried doing your idea where i tried to juke the ghost and try to go back to the bath instead of going to the locker area. Either way you cant return on both to previous area on both of it. thanks for trying to help tho

I think the problem is that I cant trigger them to go inside the locker. Tried click on it tried Z and enter. any ideas?
i dont know. id have to replay to get back there again. this is the second time you have to hide from it right?

DEFINITLYNOTSIMBOT

Jun 14, 2020
i dont know. id have to replay to get back there again. this is the second time you have to hide from it right?
no its the first time i think? never got past it yet so idk. but according to recollection trial mode when you unlock it its the first time, since the first is the locker then second is the closet i think?

its basically their first encounter with the monster escaping from the bath

Have you tried clicking on the rock?
yup just says you cant proceed

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
no its the first time i think? never got past it yet so idk. but according to recollection trial mode when you unlock it its the first time, since the first is the locker then second is the closet i think?

its basically their first encounter with the monster escaping from the bath

yup just says you cant proceed
i thought the first time you have to hide from it in a closet was in another room. is the hall way leading up to this room have the big red door at the end thats locked and then one door on the right and left? the room you in right now being the right room? if it is that hall way you might have to go and hide in the room to the left of the red door first then

DEFINITLYNOTSIMBOT

Jun 14, 2020
See if this helps man. File1 is at the locker File2 is after the locker and past the rock. If none work then you may need to re-download your game
Thanks! I guess the problem was the locker was just bugged on the save. It didn't have this circle which was required to trigger the event.
tite.png

Reactions: Creamzo
Oct 10, 2017
for people asking about the third ending, this is what the developer had to say about it back in October

google translate of his post in pixiv

It's been a month since it was released.
Thanks to you, the sales are also popular and I manage to lead a decent life.
thank you very much.

~ About update ~
We are currently working on END3.
However, it seems that it will take a long time to complete.
In the middle of making, I want to add that too, I want to add this too, this one is more erotic!
While doing something that wasn't originally planned
The situation is that the work is being delayed more and more.
The result is the in-game shadow play animation and the ↑ animation.
It's a bad habit that you can't do it easily, but you just get out of hand.

Everyone who bought it will have to wait even longer
I am very sorry.

We will do our best to deliver better products.
Thank you for your continued support of the 6th Flowerbed.
It's just a matter of us waiting for it to be released, but more than that, it's a matter of Thunderhips being a saint and offering to translate said ending hahahaha.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
for people asking about the third ending, this is what the developer had to say about it back in October

google translate of his post in pixiv

It's just a matter of us waiting for it to be released, but more than that, it's a matter of Thunderhips being a saint and offering to translate said ending hahahaha.
i rather prefer rpg with rape losing cinematics some ntr are really hard to swallow specially when is totally unfair with the mc
but this game is a gem the mixed ntr with comedy and you actually enjoyed watch the mc being cucked cause is a totally idiot xD i hope the third ending comes soon

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so his statement was back in October which means it could come very soon.

also I think what he said means it will be a far bigger ending something like a separate chapter or something.

I personally hope we will have crazy sweaty sex scenes were major can suck their massive tits more.

Oct 10, 2017
so his statement was back in October which means it could come very soon.

also I think what he said means it will be a far bigger ending something like a separate chapter or something.

I personally hope we will have crazy sweaty sex scenes were major can suck their massive tits more.
you should check this then i THINK this animation is new

ohshitnoo

Jul 19, 2019
this game mentally destroyed me lmao, the mc is sooo retarded, got ending ignorance is bliss and world end, and never looking back not to say the game is bad, i actually loved how daring and different it is

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
this game mentally destroyed me lmao, the mc is sooo retarded, got ending ignorance is bliss and world end, and never looking back not to say the game is bad, i actually loved how daring and different it is
there are ntr games that are totally unfair and depressed like dark hero party and this game felt too lightly to digest with the comedy and the mc being a totally stupid make it funnier

Reactions: Ddonko and ktez
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes