luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Not really "Final Version" as for this one specifically (in the thread) is an old one where you can't go for the 3rd ending, there is also a 4th in development for what i've heard.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Damn after playing some other games I can only say one more thing.
The Boy Hero Ken Haunted House Investigation from Sixth Flowerbed is my all-time favorite
Up to now I don't know any other game that can be played so smoothly, very humor full of love full characters; P

I really hope that we will see a lot more from the artist
and that we will hear something again soon because of the 3 story route

WE NEED MORE SUCH GAME ;)
but that is also a matter of taste ^^

Jan 1, 2020
Damn after playing some other games I can only say one more thing.
The Boy Hero Ken Haunted House Investigation from Sixth Flowerbed is my all-time favorite
Up to now I don't know any other game that can be played so smoothly, very humor full of love full characters; P

I really hope that we will see a lot more from the artist
and that we will hear something again soon because of the 3 story route

WE NEED MORE SUCH GAME ;)
but that is also a matter of taste ^^
out of every netorare game I've played (rpg and vn) this is by far my favorite game.

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
OK so i'm into ntr BUT the mc is made so dumb that it's not fun anymore it's legit a turn off come on

PS : also does anyone know if there are more of "Sixth Flowerbed " translated games ? please hit me up with a reply if so thanks .

Edit : well i couldn't find any that is free or translated sad

Last edited:

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
OK so i'm into ntr BUT the mc is made so dumb that it's not fun anymore it's legit a turn off come on

PS : also does anyone know if there are more of "Sixth Flowerbed " translated games ? please hit me up with a reply if so thanks .
This is his first game, his other works are comics

Reactions: Ntr - Sama

3DGuy

May 14, 2019
Hi folks. All i do sometimes when i come here to F95 is to do a search with the filters RPGM/FINISHED/RATING, and now i came accros this gem.
I played all the routes and saw all the available endings of this... this... GAME.
Just like to say that this game is infuriating, right now i am physically ILL from rage and still trembling.
Fantastic work that will influence my future games (i´m kinda of a dev myself) and if somewhere in the future you guys came across a similar story with the Netorare hero butchering the living shit of all characters involved, that probably will have been me.
Again, great title.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I understand why you prefer NTR games to focus only on NTR, but don't you think that just limits games as a whole?
There are already many NTR games that focus only on NTR, so much so that even the plot is getting repetitive. So it is good to mix other tags together, instead of just focusing on one specific. For example, harem, pure love, futanari and many others.

SHADOWCORE is a good example that you can mix Pure Love with NTR and still be a good game.

It is as if the game world becomes complete, the routes of love can help the player to become attached to the protagonist. Something that is impossible for games like Boy Hero Ken that make the player hate the protagonist for being so stupid.

Another thing is, why not create a game where there are several heroines and the protagonist has the option to keep them all, or choose only a few and watch the others being stolen by other guys. Even better if the game allowed you to save some after the NTR while your heroines could also be recovered by the enemy.

Remember that not all NTR fans are masochists, for example I am a fan of NTR for the corruption of the characters.
The whole thing has a disadvantage, a big one, the more you mix the less you stay in, the less you stay. It is good that some people only focus on one thing. Trying to cover everything or as much as possible with one game. in the end the whole thing shortens more than it expands

Reactions: DioVAnna

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
I understand why you prefer NTR games to focus only on NTR, but don't you think that just limits games as a whole?
There are already many NTR games that focus only on NTR, so much so that even the plot is getting repetitive. So it is good to mix other tags together, instead of just focusing on one specific. For example, harem, pure love, futanari and many others.

SHADOWCORE is a good example that you can mix Pure Love with NTR and still be a good game.

It is as if the game world becomes complete, the routes of love can help the player to become attached to the protagonist. Something that is impossible for games like Boy Hero Ken that make the player hate the protagonist for being so stupid.

Another thing is, why not create a game where there are several heroines and the protagonist has the option to keep them all, or choose only a few and watch the others being stolen by other guys. Even better if the game allowed you to save some after the NTR while your heroines could also be recovered by the enemy.

Remember that not all NTR fans are masochists, for example I am a fan of NTR for the corruption of the characters.
I don't think so, when the game have a non-NTR route for me it just feel like all is a "what if", you start to think that it's all right for the MC to get NTR'ed since you can just make it work at the end, it kinda miss the strengh of the feelings you have in this kind of plot in my opinion.

Also, I like games where the FMC cheat on her own free will and slowly give her hearth to the other guy, in games like SHADOWCORE it feels like I am the one leading the FMC to corruption, not her own or the other charachters actions.

I don't hate the Boy Hero Ken protagonist at all, in fact his stupidy is what brings the funny elements to the plot and made me laugh in some parts.

And the kind of game you described at the end looks like Leane 2, I think you will like it.

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Hi folks. All i do sometimes when i come here to F95 is to do a search with the filters RPGM/FINISHED/RATING, and now i came accros this gem.
I played all the routes and saw all the available endings of this... this... GAME.
Just like to say that this game is infuriating, right now i am physically ILL from rage and still trembling.
Fantastic work that will influence my future games (i´m kinda of a dev myself) and if somewhere in the future you guys came across a similar story with the Netorare hero butchering the living shit of all characters involved, that probably will have been me.
Again, great title.
I don't share the emotional stuff since i find netorare laughable and stay mainly for the ahegao and corruption shit, still...
Look up Thug Hero Party, The Curse of Kubel, and Escape from Z City for writing and perspective/screenplay/writing inspirations.
Would be nice to see if you can make a game that both has a route well written and designed to emotionally trigger readers, stay hot, and even piss yourself off royally while writing it, and also provide a release route with hero turning into butcher mode or even probably turning the tide against enemies to cuck them instead. It'll only take clearing a wall in your room and drawing up a giant plan for a few weeks for it before starting a month or few of etching in the details and simulating/projecting how your readers should react at each and every step and how you want them to react, and creating a puppet show. I don't remember a lot of games where the MC turns the tides properly, so hope your passion adds to the quality. Good luck to thee.

Reactions: Timiase and 3DGuy

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I think the opposite, the main question is not about the other tags, but the NTR. The others would be the complement to the NTR.
In my opinion the best NTR is when the player has feelings of sympathy or pity for the protagonist or understands his motivations.

My view of the protagonist of that game

Even the priest managed to have an intimate moment with the nun.
If you stop to think about the NTR, it only happens to the priest because the only relationship the protagonist has with the girl is friendship, he didn't even have a regret for not having acted before. His only motivation is that the villain is a villain, if he were a normal guy he wouldn't care about the girl.

Perhaps because I can no longer get into the feeling of NTR as before. Maybe I got used to it, I've played almost all the NTR games I found on VNDB + DLsite. Normal games can no longer satisfy me. (in 6 years or more)
Perhaps my search for games has changed from NTR to Corruption + NTR. NTR alone or corruption alone does not satisfy me anymore.
An example of what I want at the moment is a game like this:

Hey since you have your spice that meet your taste, sit the good friend me for you. Then we who like the game as much as it is, can continue to enjoy it and look forward to more of the same kind. And your portrayal of the relationship between Millie and Ken is something very superficial. what Kenn does, he does asu love he is in love with Millie but he never told her what they are still friendly. Ken wants to meet Millie. Un Mille is also in love with Ken. Ken doesn't just do this because he's evil because of the villain

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
This game says that it's complete, but I've seen several posts saying they're waiting for the next update. Which is true? Also does anyone know when that would be?

Luke009

May 4, 2017
This game says that it's complete, but I've seen several posts saying they're waiting for the next update. Which is true? Also does anyone know when that would be?

Here is a post you can read about, the last post on the page.

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
Well, it's been a while since i played this game and it was still in japanese, maybe that's why my view of the game is distorted in some way. And I also liked the game, so much that I am waiting to release the last final.

But I just wanted to make it clear to other colleagues not to limit the NTR to just one type, I'm not saying to end the classic NTR.
The market for this tag is large and can attract other types of players to like NTR as well, that's all.
(as I am writing with an auto translator, I hope you understood what I meant)
No one was saying that it should be just one type, all I said is that I personaly don't like avoidable NTR routes on games, besides that there is a lot of types I enjoy as well.

Reactions: shugaze
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes