SimplyDex

Jun 17, 2017
Really like this game and saw in previous posts that it has a sequel. Anybody got a link to see it? I cant find it on the dlsite. Dont care if its horrible just wanna see it.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Sorry you want a link to continue. If so, you will have to wait because there is no continuation yet. it is still in work.
Or did you want something else

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Ok I wish you all a happy new year azf that we will still see a lot of Boy Hero and co.
To a nice big update by Boy Hero Ken Haunted House Investigation.
Keep everyone healthy and cheerful ;)

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
lol.. this once.. im glad MC getting cucked.
millie will only get sadness if she stay with mc.
cmon the gramp only pervert but he is good person.. no rape. no forced.

seraph85

Jan 31, 2019
I see it mentioned a few times that the developer is still working on a little more content for the game is that true? I'd love to see a few scenes shown or expanded on.

Reactions: The King of Pirates

Darth Xelleon

Dec 2, 2019
I wonder if the third path will give us a kind of "true" ending?
Or maybe another branching path like ending 1A and 1B.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
So the game is supposed to be an NTR ticket where cheating is taking place. But the nice thing about it is that it isn't really cheating because none of the characters are in real or steady relationships. It's more about that the mayor has a secret relationship with the dams and the lady is in love with each other. From this point of view, it is the mayor who is cheated on, but that doesn't really matter as long as he still has fun with it ^^
It is a seduction of people who are not in a fixed relationship but are in love but then secretly come to terms with another inoffieziel;) the belief that still an NTR will cheat dan only correctly at the end of the first path no longer knows at the end of a or b. the end where it is Millie ken got married and Layla Tomas but then it is shown that both of them still go to bed with the mayor from there it is a 100% NTR I think. I think it's also in the viewer's point of view

Reactions: Darth Xelleon

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
Después de construir las tablas para poder cruzar al segundo piso, ¿qué debo hacer al pasar al otro lado de la habitación?

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
I see it mentioned a few times that the developer is still working on a little more content for the game is that true? I'd love to see a few scenes shown or expanded on.
He did mentioned he's working on more content for the game, but said "It will take a long time"

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
He did mentioned he's working on more content for the game, but said "It will take a long time"
お詫びと今後のことについて
発売から一か月が経ちました。
おかげさまで売り上げも好評で、なんとかまともな生活を送れています。
本当にありがとうございます。

~アップデートについて~
現在END3を製作中です。
ただ、完成までかなり時間がかかりそうです。
作ってる途中で、あれも追加したいこれも追加したい、こっちの方がエロい!
みたいになってしまい、当初の予定になかったことをやってるうちに
どんどん作業が遅れてしまっている状況です。
ゲーム内の影絵アニメとか↑のアニメがその結果です。
簡単に出来るわけがないのに、つい手を出してしまう悪いクセです。

せっかく買っていただいた皆様を、さらに待たせることになってしまい
大変申し訳なく思っています。

より良いものをお届けできるよう努力しますので
今後とも第六花壇をよろしくお願いします。

Google translation

Apology and future It's been a month since it was released.
Thanks to you, the sales are also popular and I manage to lead a decent life.
thank you very much. ~ About update ~ We are currently working on END3.
However, it seems that it will take a long time to complete. In the middle of making, I want to add that too,
I want to add this too, this one is more erotic!
While doing something that wasn't originally planned The situation is that the work is being delayed more and more.
The result is the in-game shadow play animation and the ↑ animation.
It's a bad habit that you can't do it easily, but you just get out of hand.
It will make everyone who bought it wait even longer. I am very sorry.
We will do our best to deliver better products. We look forward to your continued support of the 6th Flowerbed.

As far as the translation is correct.
is or was continued to work on a 3 story path with an end.
As well as changes / improvements to an existing scene.
The way it looks, there should be more moving image animation, not just the shadow scene

Now all you can do is wait bed hope clamp your thumb in the vise and press firmly.

Edit:
The link where the original text comes from
I think it is easier to understand with the picture there

Last edited:
Reactions: ginelofki

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
this game isnt complete there is a option when the fairy says you can do stuff theres a option to investigate more that isnt in this version

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes