HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
hey guys, I confuse, what happen to Ren (the blue hair girl)??? why she come to the mansion after Ken go back to village??? and how she hook up with the old guy???

I use the full save and see there is very few scene of her (3 scene) but none of them tell me how she obey the old guy

btw, there is only 1 collection room??? I see no scene in the mansion after Ken back to village with the father guy, dont know how the old guy put the cosplay wear on the girls

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
hey guys, I confuse, what happen to Ren (the blue hair girl)??? why she come to the mansion after Ken go back to village??? and how she hook up with the old guy???

I use the full save and see there is very few scene of her (3 scene) but none of them tell me how she obey the old guy

btw, there is only 1 collection room??? I see no scene in the mansion after Ken back to village with the father guy, dont know how the old guy put the cosplay wear on the girls
She had gone to the mansion looking for them because a few days have passed and they haven't gone back.
About what happened in there it was not revealed yet, maybe it will be in the new ending the dev is working on.

Reactions: rodrik19 and HHLONG
Dec 23, 2019
I enjoyed the game, but I feel like the content of the third ending should have been the primary focus. It feels weird to introduce a time vision premise followed up by a time skip, only to prevent you from investigating what happened during that time. I thought that was going to be the main plot focus. The voluntary cuck ending felt a little bit lacking as well.

I haven't come across many good "ugly bastard" or NTR games where the guy doesn't look like a pig monster or isn't just some blond asshole. I just want an old pervert to root for ya know.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
I enjoyed the game, but I feel like the content of the third ending should have been the primary focus. It feels weird to introduce a time vision premise followed up by a time skip, only to prevent you from investigating what happened during that time. I thought that was going to be the main plot focus. The voluntary cuck ending felt a little bit lacking as well.

I haven't come across many good "ugly bastard" or NTR games where the guy doesn't look like a pig monster or isn't just some blond asshole. I just want an old pervert to root for ya know.
I with you, bro

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Unavoidable?

is harem route has equal scene with NTR route?
What kind of harem route? Ren is the only one where in the alternative variant doesn’t belong or the player can think of a story for himself

NTR is not avoidable
YEAH

As of right now, this game has unavoidable NTR. A new ending is in the works, which may or may not have a non-NTR route.
so this note just a lie?
If you ask if the 3 route An avoidable NTR has no definite answer
to it, so it is neither true nor a lie. The artist uses the small word openly (maybe not)
or something like that, I hope very much whether it is still being worked on.
I just don't see it on the twitter page of artist or Scheiner Pixiv acc
the last ofiezel explanation was believe on Pixiv where he basically
says that he works on everything scene to get more movement in the pictures.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Still no release for 4. Ending?

can someone do a 3D version of this great great game? If I would have a better Pc I would do it

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Hello everyone for those who are interested and you have a translator
The news from the artist is not much new. sign it will still be worked on and the way I see it. Will it still be something, a little, a lot, takes a lot of effort and maybe also common sense

Sixth flowerbed
@Sixth_Flowerbed
No matter what I do Write and erase Write and erase and don't proceed at all Looks crazy

marcjs

Aug 18, 2017
Still no release for 4. Ending?

can someone do a 3D version of this great great game? If I would have a better Pc I would do it
amusingly enough had considered doing this since the art is the worst part of this game but it would still need to wait till its "done" to see how the Developer vision plays out. (in case other changes are needed (like getting rid of the time skip etc ))

Last edited:
Reactions: HHLONG

zooba

Apr 1, 2018

I wouldn't even really call this an ntr game since I don't like shota. The PC seems to be a kid, so it's just an outsiders pov of a grampa getting lucky over and over.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes