Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
The childhood friend broke very easily, would have been better if she resisted longer.
The childhood friendship is not broken at all. and pronounced love is just not required but these are 2 different things. Well, depending on which story you go, they both come together. She only has one lover. Nothing is broken there

Sound-10

Aug 31, 2017
The childhood friendship is not broken at all. and pronounced love is just not required but these are 2 different things. Well, depending on which story you go, they both come together. She only has one lover. Nothing is broken there
Broke as in how the old man turned her into his slut, not about her friendship with Ken.
I think the red slime did more than make both the sister and the childhood friend feel hot and bothered.
Maybe, from scenes standpoint it happened very quick.

Btw the MC such An idiot. I don’t understand why he thought the phantom was playing tricks on him when he had the opportunity to change the timeline. Like dude you already went through a timeline where the old man and the girl were fucking. Oof. He was still in denial even at his second shot.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Broke as in how the old man turned her into his slut, not about her friendship with Ken.

Maybe, from scenes standpoint it happened very quick.

Btw the MC such An idiot. I don’t understand why he thought the phantom was playing tricks on him when he had the opportunity to change the timeline. Like dude you already went through a timeline where the old man and the girl were fucking. Oof. He was still in denial even at his second shot.
So I think it's understandable. that he considers this to be the production of the phantom. just because he travels in the past. Doesn't it mean that the phantom did not carry any images for him, or illusions in front of spiled around seemed to weaken the spirit. The attitude is basically seen as steadfast and loyal. And he cannot or will not have warh certain punishment in certain path is understandable.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
is the big last update finally available? i need more of this game and wish there would be more games like this maybe in a bit better quality art wise on in 3D (and maybe old man smaller) i need to see more nun stuff with old man please

unexpiration

Feb 20, 2018
does anyone have lots of mid game saves? I had to reinstall windows and want to play this again.I do remember that i was in hot bath in my save.

Dec 4, 2017
does anyone have lots of mid game saves? I had to reinstall windows and want to play this again.I do remember that i was in hot bath in my save.

This is the bath scene for the old dude when you have to choose between which curtain to check out.

Reactions: Pogo123

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
stuck at now loading screen after grope screen at the house at the beginning, don't download for joiplay user

Young Breezy

Sep 7, 2018
It's not working properly on joiplay.
It's lag. Everytime the scene changed, it'll only be loading and never work again.
Any idea how to fix it please?
It was laggy for me too until I got a new phone, then it was playing fine. Your phone probably just isn't powerful enough. Sorry buddy.

fhellow02

Aug 13, 2020
It was laggy for me too until I got a new phone, then it was playing fine. Your phone probably just isn't powerful enough. Sorry buddy.
Oh... damn.
I though it's like those other games that needs to be patched or something lolol.

Thanks bud, i'll just look for something else to play.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes