Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Wait, is this game complete? arent we waiting for another ending?
It has 2 endings available but the third (and iirc last) ending is still in the works.
Creator said months and months back that they hit a writer's block so, it's been awhile since any progress.

Feb 10, 2021
I'm already at vacant lot, but i don't know how to train, once i entered, didn't started any event.

ramborock

Oct 19, 2020
Newbie question here-
Can someone please guide how do i save my progress on pc? the save game option doesn't appear it just refreshes to new game when i press f5 or escape.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Newbie question here-
Can someone please guide how do i save my progress on pc? the save game option doesn't appear it just refreshes to new game when i press f5 or escape.
Open the game menu with x or numpad 0 and the options are there. every single rpgmaker game works like so.

ramborock

Oct 19, 2020
Open the game menu with x or numpad 0 and the options are there. every single rpgmaker game works like so.
i am sorry sir but i am not getting these options on my pc. am i doing something wrong? i downloaded the game fom the first page. is that the correct version to download or do i have to do something to make it run on my pc?
sorry for bothering.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
i am sorry sir but i am not getting these options on my pc. am i doing something wrong? i downloaded the game fom the first page. is that the correct version to download or do i have to do something to make it run on my pc?
sorry for bothering.
I have no idea what the problem is, Windows computers should not be any different. As for Macs I would imagine the controls are the same. Have you done anything to the game like changine keybinds through the files? If not ask someone with more experience, I just state the obvious.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
God damn it, if there's one thing they nailed is how irritatingly naive and childish the protagonist is. You can hardly feel sorry for him, he earns the loss of each girl by being a complete idiot. A deserving NTR victim, kudos.

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
Any news about tge 4th ending?
Lol i gotta the boy accepted the reality really well in one of the ending, i think

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
dear diary: today after almost 2 years i looked again in the forum if the game got its last final big update (which seems to might end up as big as the game itself now lol) and yet still nothing. i am a bit sad now.

• Sad
Reactions: Toushiro
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes