Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Updated save file with complete gallery?
Take a look at the comment, the seve data to be found there should not be the complete gallery contain search for similar ones on the next page. But my personal advice is to play it through for yourself. It's a nice game that deserves to be played from beginning to end to honor the time of the developer and the translator; D ne play it from the beginning to the end if you have the time is not al too big a game you have, I think, in a few hours;)

https://f95zone.to/threads/boy-hero-ken-haunted-house-investigation-sixth-flowerbed.67015/

https://f95zone.to/threads/boy-hero-ken-haunted-house-investigation-sixth-flowerbed.67015/page-4

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
They prolly dont want to step out of NTR zone, seeing all the ending and the requirement for ending 3: stay in present and investigate more :p

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
They prolly dont want to step out of NTR zone, seeing all the ending and the requirement for ending 3: stay in present and investigate more :p
There is still an option that when the fairy asks you what you want to do if you choose to investigate what happened in the haunted mansion during the time you were away you get a notice that is still in development

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
Surely this is not the right place to put it but ...
Does anyone know something about this author?
The games are in F95? There are translations?

Maybe it makes more enjoyable the wait for the update

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Tôi chỉ có thể hoàn thành 1 ending tôi không biết 2 ending còn lại như thể nào có người nào đã quag video lại không
Bạn không thể bỏ lỡ điểm mấu chốt với Der Fee 3 tuyến đường cho lựa chọn 3 vẫn chưa có trong trò chơi, liệu sẽ có bất kỳ điều gì khác trong các ngôi sao. Lộ trình 1 quay ngược thời gian có 2 kết thúc phụ thuộc vào việc bạn có ở một mình trong phòng trong trang phục Maiden sau khi bạn Milli with Gramps hay không. Với em gái Lyanna, tôi nghĩ tên của cô ấy là trực tiếp với anh ấy trước như vào phòng gặp Milli, hoặc bạn đi thẳng vào lối đi bí mật với Lyanna trong phòng ngủ. Rout 2 bây giờ thật dễ dàng để tìm thấy chính mình như tôi đã nói bạn sẽ chọn gì với nàng tiên. Điều đó được hiểu là với phiên dịch tự động. Chúc các bạn nhiều niềm vui

Can't miss out basically there is not yet in the game with The Fee 3 route for the choice of 3 route whether there is still something in the stars. Rout 1 Going back in time has 2 ends that depends on whether you are alone in the room in the Maiden costume after you Milli with Gramps. With sister Lyanna, I think her name is directly with him first like going into the room to see Milli, or you go straight into the secret passage with Lyanna in the bedroom. Rout 2 now that's easy to find yourself as I said what rout ud choose with the fairy. Offe it is to be understood is with auto translator. I wish you a lot of fun

• Sad
Reactions: JazaraStar

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
There is still an option that when the fairy asks you what you want to do if you choose to investigate what happened in the haunted mansion during the time you were away you get a notice that is still in development
Yaaa I assume that means he would still see all the scenes in village then the mansion scenes before decide to go to the 'correct' timeline :KEK:
I also hope for the scenes of the wives of the Inn and Farm, since theres a line for it after he helped the village. Just a hope cuz I see this game was awarded 'NTR of the year'. Thats why I said they didnt want to step out of NTR zone :KEK: everything else beside NTR is in development.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
We still need hotter/better art fur this hot game. Sadly the two artist (one 2D one 3D) who would have both fitted perfectly sadly didn’t answer but I won’t give up

Reactions: Spuul

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Không có đâu ông, lão sản xuất delay game rồi
Điều đó không đúng. Trò chơi có 3 đường dẫn câu chuyện mà bạn có thể chọn với nàng tiên. 3 câu chuyện có thể chưa có trong trò chơi, nhưng có 2 đường dẫn câu chuyện có thể chơi được thậm chí còn có một kết thúc thay thế. somt có thể có 3 kết thúc cho 2 câu chuyện hết hạn trong trò chơi. Con đường của câu chuyện phần 3 đã được lên kế hoạch nhưng liệu nó có đến được hay không là điều khó lường bởi nghệ sĩ hay nhà sản xuất không thể đoán trước được. đừng để bất kỳ ai nhìn thấy nó nữa trên twitter hoặc pixiv của bạn.

magnusjr123

Feb 19, 2020
I am not sure if this was already brought up but early on when you are tasked to spend time in village you can see the Pastor in the confession room apparently doing something spicy but can't get in because doors are locked. Any one got tips?

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Has the Last path been added to the game?
Ok, asking doesn't cost anything and doesn't hurt either, but don't read either, I'm sure there would have been something new that would have been added first or much more, the last after the way you see it, you do it again and the last from the page. But would you give a comment of yeah and uh how great, or the same :)

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
Hey i m stuck in path 1 where childhood friend and mayor hide I can't find them nd dialouge said where did they go? Help me guyz

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
Hey i m stuck in path 1 where childhood friend and mayor hide I can't find them nd dialouge said where did they go? Help me guyz
i remember two places. its been a while since i played it but i remember one of them in his office and one in her house at the top right of the village past the training dummy if i remember right

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes