ElDictor

Aug 20, 2019
Let me just say that this game has got so much potential it doesn't even make sense. Think about the endless opportunities the creator has set themselves up for ending wise. we have the rest of the map to explore along with tons of potential with the rest of the mansion. We have done NOTHING with Ren and the rest of the village so far and have confirmed the Mayor has been laying pipe everywhere. Its probably not gonna be done for like a year at this rate but it's worth the wait. I might just buy the game officially now just to encourage the creator even more.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
Let me just say that this game has got so much potential it doesn't even make sense. Think about the endless opportunities the creator has set themselves up for ending wise. we have the rest of the map to explore along with tons of potential with the rest of the mansion. We have done NOTHING with Ren and the rest of the village so far and have confirmed the Mayor has been laying pipe everywhere. Its probably not gonna be done for like a year at this rate but it's worth the wait. I might just buy the game officially now just to encourage the creator even more.
I agree with the horny stranger, I tried to post him cheering messages in his twitter with some suggestions like a cinematics with the town women etc. but first i have to translate it to japanese, everybody here should make the same

Oct 10, 2017

JustAnotherAnon2

Sep 4, 2018
Personally, not a fan of whole NTR\emotional masochism thingy genre, but I do have a fetish for ugly bastard that often correlates with it

I have no problem consuming media of this genre either, since I don't get attached emotionally pretty much to anything

But I couldn't finish this game, nor do I care to see the endings, for the sole reason that MC has to be dumbest motherfucker on the planet. Even after realizing he getting cucked and traveling back in time, he still so fucking oblivious it's giving me an aneurysm. I understand there would be no game if MC could simply step in and stop being a retard, but there has to be some limits on the writing leeway, this was just infuriating all way through

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
What about Ren's second scene? I couldn't figure it out when I played through, and it doesn't seem to be in any of the full saves.

Omury

Apr 23, 2018
What about Ren's second scene? I couldn't figure it out when I played through, and it doesn't seem to be in any of the full saves.
It's not implemented yet as far as I know. It might have been something the author was like, "I'll come up with something later." before he got hit with writer's block.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
It's unfortunate but I'm beginning to accept that this is probably dead, a shame considering how well it played imo.
I don't recall many if any other games that were this good.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes