LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Just sucks that if he had never mentioned a 3rd ending, this could have been a completed masterpiece instead of stuck with the abandoned tag ): We can only hope that the new activity is a sign that the sleeping giant stirs.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Kinda late to ask this question, but I wanted to know if the test play part is still accessible and if so how?
yes, there's a couple test areas. And a extra area the normaly inaccessible that has a couple of scenes. You need mtool or somthing else simular, and you hop to the map with that cheat tool.

With mtool, click the map tab, and near the top you see the map name, clck that and choose a new map. I forget the name of the extra stuff, just hop around till you find it. One is called Maid somthing, but I forget the others.

Reactions: CarlAaronKun

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
yes, there's a couple test areas. And a extra area the normaly inaccessible that has a couple of scenes. You need mtool or somthing else simular, and you hop to the map with that cheat tool.

With mtool, click the map tab, and near the top you see the map name, clck that and choose a new map. I forget the name of the extra stuff, just hop around till you find it. One is called Maid somthing, but I forget the others.
Can you elaborated some more about that "test area" you mentioned, please?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Can you elaborated some more about that "test area" you mentioned, please?
Its just a couple of areas where you lined out his scenes to make sure they work. Like having a hotel room but each room has a sex spprite scene. Most are pretty simular, he was probably comparing how he wanted to do it.

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
Its just a couple of areas where you lined out his scenes to make sure they work. Like having a hotel room but each room has a sex spprite scene. Most are pretty simular, he was probably comparing how he wanted to do it.
Do you have any pics of thats room?, i dont know how to do what you say and i want to see everything that this game have, even "under the curtain"..., please :D

May 9, 2020
he is alive?
Just a speculation based on a Twitter liked post that was recently liked after essentially being MIA hiatus for like 2 years. But there hasn't been anything of the sort since then.

My hypothesis is it was maybe an accident. The dev probably isn't dead, but he has a real life Twitter account separate from the account he used with this game dev business, he just accidentally logged in the wrong Twitter account by mistake when he liked the post. Or it was on purpose to keep the post liked as a reference to come back to, so that it wouldn't reflect on his RL Twitter account where he could remain secretive about this sort of hobby.

My guess is perhaps the devs real life affairs had changed, maybe found a girl to settle down with & raise a family & had to abandon the "cultured" game dev path of a career.

Another alternative theory would suggest health concerns, or perhaps the game dev career scene just wasn't working out financially for him.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Just a speculation based on a Twitter liked post that was recently liked after essentially being MIA hiatus for like 2 years. But there hasn't been anything of the sort since then.

My hypothesis is it was maybe an accident. The dev probably isn't dead, but he has a real life Twitter account separate from the account he used with this game dev business, he just accidentally logged in the wrong Twitter account by mistake when he liked the post. Or it was on purpose to keep the post liked as a reference to come back to, so that it wouldn't reflect on his RL Twitter account where he could remain secretive about this sort of hobby.

My guess is perhaps the devs real life affairs had changed, maybe found a girl to settle down with & raise a family & had to abandon the "cultured" game dev path of a career.

Another alternative theory would suggest health concerns, or perhaps the game dev career scene just wasn't working out financially for him.
That's exactly my thoughts on it. He just logged into the wrong account, lol.

damicles

Aug 12, 2017
Just sucks that if he had never mentioned a 3rd ending, this could have been a completed masterpiece instead of stuck with the abandoned tag ): We can only hope that the new activity is a sign that the sleeping giant stirs.
True it sad we didn't find out how the girls got corrupted in the house where the main character was away.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes