Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I mean the good thing is the game is basically finished (since it already features endings to the story) and idc about vanilla ending anyway, sad thing that the developer vanished like that but at least he left a finished game compared to many other devs.

Reactions: Rizzo619

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I mean the good thing is the game is basically finished (since it already features endings to the story) and idc about vanilla ending anyway, sad thing that the developer vanished like that but at least he left a finished game compared to many other devs.
I dont think he ever planned for vanilla anyways, just was gonna show what happened in the mansion where we were lost in the fairy forest.

May 9, 2020
I dont think he ever planned for vanilla anyways, just was gonna show what happened in the mansion where we were lost in the fairy forest.
I think so too. I believe he was gonna reveal how the unusually fast NTR corruption happened was due to that slime thing acting as an aphrodisiac fooling them into thinking they liked how the pervy old mayor would make advances on them.

And I'm almost also willing to bet that the slime monster was one of those forest "Fairies" because of how many different kinds there were in that forest sanctuary place, which would explain to the player how the Pixie knew that it was somehow gone at one point. I believe that this would've been revealed too.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
It would be really cool to see him back, this was one of the OG NTR games and he had real talent in making the scenarios really hot, it would be so cool to see him work on a new project or update boy hero ken in the distant future (or at least see someone take inspiration from him to create something similar).

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
It would be really cool to see him back, this was one of the OG NTR games and he had real talent in making the scenarios really hot, it would be so cool to see him work on a new project or update boy hero ken in the distant future (or at least see someone take inspiration from him to create something similar).
This one was the best ntr game in terms of pain/sexy balance. Dark/Thug hero party was too much pain and too little sexy, while the majority of NTR games are too sexy with too little pain.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Can someone please tell me what happens in the investigation ending? I ragequit the game when the fucking Mayor literally made a tunnel to that bitch's room. This is fucking bullshit. I read that there is a revenge ending, but that it doesnt show the characters reactions, so thats useless.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Also, is it just me or the third ending seems like it would be the true ending? It has the better rationale than the investigation ending.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Also, is it just me or the third ending seems like it would be the true ending? It has the better rationale than the investigation ending.
Bro plays a NTR game and gets mad it's NTR, lolol. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also, the investigation ending doesn't exist, but it is 100% still NTR so you would hate it anyway. The whole point of the investigation part is to see what happens in the mansion that led to the 3 girls coming back corrupted in the netorase ending. There is no "avoidable ntr" all endings are degrees of NTR.

• Haha
Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I don't suppose there's a chance that additional download links will be added?

I'm not a fan of the file-hosts available right now, and I'd prefer MEGA or WorkUpload or hell, Google Drive even, than these ones... Plus, Nopy's been dead for years now...

HouseCat07

Sep 20, 2019
Hey guys.
I'm planning on making an unofficial addition to the game since the dev left it. It's not for profit and don't expect too much since I don't usually make games in RPGM much and my intermediate understanding of Japanese might cause some issues too.
I just wanted to know how I can get some poll on whether anyone actually cares about the Layla plotline. Depending on the poll I will try to alter the current plotline for her and choose what ending I want to go for.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hey guys.
I'm planning on making an unofficial addition to the game since the dev left it. It's not for profit and don't expect too much since I don't usually make games in RPGM much and my intermediate understanding of Japanese might cause some issues too.
I just wanted to know how I can get some poll on whether anyone actually cares about the Layla plotline. Depending on the poll I will try to alter the current plotline for her and choose what ending I want to go for.
Everyone cares for her, of course. Altough I'd bet good money in most people being interested in the 3rd girl. You know, the tomboy girl who isn't Millie or Layla. We never actually got to the point where she appears in the mansion.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes