John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
If you play your cards right it’s a netorase or netorare if you make the wrong decision
And after the netorare scene it's game over? Or there is an actual continuation?
I feel Mayimi's report and some else are worthwhile, the rest is just copy paste (maybe coz I played those game first ofc).

MC got under the realization he is a cuck, he has issues with it. google yada yada, wife notices something is wrong and asks about it, drags it out of him, he confesses and she is sceptical but agrees rather easily, tries it out, but he wants to meet the dude, then kisses as she leaves, and agony and yada yada, she comes home, won't tell anything until day after..
He thinks and thinks and thinks, even more than I do, which is saying quite a lot!

Still great games! But the formulae is still the same or? Whenever you see the office screen, hit skip/speed button :)

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
And after the netorare scene it's game over? Or there is an actual continuation?
I feel Mayimi's report and some else are worthwhile, the rest is just copy paste (maybe coz I played those game first ofc).

MC got under the realization he is a cuck, he has issues with it. google yada yada, wife notices something is wrong and asks about it, drags it out of him, he confesses and she is sceptical but agrees rather easily, tries it out, but he wants to meet the dude, then kisses as she leaves, and agony and yada yada, she comes home, won't tell anything until day after..
He thinks and thinks and thinks, even more than I do, which is saying quite a lot!

Still great games! But the formulae is still the same or? Whenever you see the office screen, hit skip/speed button :)
no i think the game continues for a little bit longer before it edns

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Atelier Sakura games are for newbies to the NTR genre. There is very little variation from one game to the next, they tend to be shallow, and are easily forgotten. Eventually, we all outgrow them.

But I guess they're still good for a quick, mindless fap.
There are some legitimately great AS games. Unfortunately those are the minority, and your broad point stands

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
There are some legitimately great AS games. Unfortunately those are the minority, and your broad point stands
I'll always love (and hate) Marina. Not to mention Mariko and Mayumi. And I'll eventually get around to playing Hoka no Otoko 3. But those are the only good ones that come to mind, and they haven't made anything worth playing in quite a while...

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
So short summary

Mc meets heroine, has sex after a few dates and feels great. Asks for marriage and she turns him down, says shell tell him why in a fee days. Later she gives mc a chip with a vid on it, its her having sex with her childhood friend/ sexfriend. She is getting off way more than with mc and he realises he sucks at sex. She explains that she has a strong sex drive and it if she married him he wouldnt be able to satisfy her and she might end up cheating, she loves mc too much to do that so she wont marry. Mc says that they sould move in together with intent to marry and he will improve his technique, and until then she can still sleep with the other guy when she needs relief. Time passes and mc still sucks. Gets her friend to give him tips, still sucks, so the he gets them to record so he can see how to do it. Still dosent work and mc is still shit. Requests to friend to record her without her knowing cause mc says its making heroine hold back ehen they do it knowing he will see. Friend does as asked but cautions to not let this go in strange direction. Mc watches wife bareback friend cause she dont know about camara, but shes on the pill. Few more vids to the mc and the friend says that mc should just watch it live to learn. They go to hotel and then friend starts with titfuck. Before he fucks her bareback he says he switched her pills with vitamins and if he fucks her she could get pregnant. Two choices. Top mc dont want that and fucks her, friend joins in and gets a bj, after he tells them that the pills thing was a lie to help fix the relationship. Few months later mc is married and having sex outside with her to keep things interesting and satisify her desires but mc wonders how long he can keep this up, end. Bottom option is that mc is ok with him fucking her, friend gets mad and tells husband to leave, which he does but watches through a crack in the door. Afterwords friend gets mc back in gets pissed and reveals the pills thing was a lie however now he is actually going to try to steal her away. Later mc gets videos from friend of him fucking her outside and then another time he walks in on them fucking in the mcs room. One day mc catches them fucking in the bathroom and is given the last two choices. Top, mc keeps watching and heroine is fucked against mirror, later mc breaks up with heroine as she loves her friend, after credits mc goes back to get his shit and sees them fucking on bed, end. Bottom choice is that mc stops them and tries to fix things. Friend goes away but later when mc comes home hes fucking her in the entryway, and says that she may love mc but she is addicted to his dick, she comes like crazy and mc knows this is true, after credits the mc is married and comes home to see his pregnant wife fucking her friend. The kid is mostlikely the friends but mc will raise it as his, end.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Well I'm kinda on the fence if this should even be seen as cheating/NTR I mean the premise is that the MC who's been a virgin all his life goes on a few dates with a girl and they have sex and he instantly get's smitten (cause he lost his virginity to her pretty much) and wants them to start dating with marriage in mind, which is a pretty common way in JP to start a serious relationship of bf + gf. But then she tells him that well you suck in bed and sex is important to me and besides I'm already seeing multiple guys since my libido is so high.

To which he just goes oh but just gimmie a chance to improve my bed game, has no clue how to get better so he turns to the girls other sex friend and then from there the plot can pretty much involve into the MC getting all into seeing his girl being banged by someone else or something else.

But I mean the premise is pretty much that the MC tells the girl he likes that he's okey with an open relationship from the start since before that point their not actually a couple and instead he tells the girl he's okey with her sleeping around so that they can become a couple but that he hopes to eventually become good enough in bed that she won't have to sleep around. He even goes as far as asking to watch them having sex so that he can get better at it.

Then later on the game evolves into 3 different endings spoilers ahead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would say this is more netorase then netorare since the MC from the get go asks the girl for an open relationship so they can become a couple, he then also asks to be told about her having sex with the other guy, asks the other guy for tips and also to watch the two having sex. He also seemingly likes watching the other guy bang the girl. Though as the player you can pick if the guy wants to step up and have sex with her on his own or if he likes watching more. It's also unclear if there is netorare even in the so called netorare route since the MC is still together with her and is seemingly into it...
the second route where it gets more and more degrading as MC gets cucked sounds more like what I'm looking for. Like how hard does that go/does it get big on the humiliation side of it or just verbal stuff? is it short?

Reactions: jaden000

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
I'll always love (and hate) Marina. Not to mention Mariko and Mayumi. And I'll eventually get around to playing Hoka no Otoko 3. But those are the only good ones that come to mind, and they haven't made anything worth playing in quite a while...
Aha a fellow AS connoisseur! I'd love to know why you love/hate Marina. Speaking personally, I think Marina 1 is a masterpiece, Marina 2 is good with big flaws and Marina 3 is a train wreck.

With Mariko, I legitimately felt awful for the MC. Wasn't able to get past the first hour and have no intention of revisiting it. That's not to say the game is bad. It was just a bit too painful for my taste.

With Mayumi, I also didn't get past the first hour but for a very different reason. Funnily enough, this was the first AS game I played that made me realise how formulaic they were. Mayumi felt like they were trying to rinse and repeat Marina's plot structure without any real understanding on how it actually works.

For Hoka no Otoko, the easiest way to summarise it is this. Imagine Marina 1 done in the most vanilla way possible. I think it's really good, but since you have mixed feelings on Marina, it might not be for you.

There's only one other AS game I'd recommend and that's Gal Kano. To its credit it doesn't follow the overt plot beats of most AS games. In my opinion, it's a really heart-warming nts game.

Raicooo

Jul 23, 2018
1695933303651.png
I get this popup and dont know what to do about it. i'm running the locale emulator but every japanese game gives me this pop up

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BoyfriendApprovedSexFriend-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
so I just done a quick research and this game is pretty much just about an other hoe slut 2 bad ending / one good ending for mc ( he decide to break up with the bitch) and the last one is mc doing everything he can to keep her entertained/excited while knowing pretty well she would end up bored and go back to cheating lmao

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: BangB420

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
So short summary

Mc meets heroine, has sex after a few dates and feels great. Asks for marriage and she turns him down, says shell tell him why in a fee days. Later she gives mc a chip with a vid on it, its her having sex with her childhood friend/ sexfriend. She is getting off way more than with mc and he realises he sucks at sex. She explains that she has a strong sex drive and it if she married him he wouldnt be able to satisfy her and she might end up cheating, she loves mc too much to do that so she wont marry. Mc says that they sould move in together with intent to marry and he will improve his technique, and until then she can still sleep with the other guy when she needs relief. Time passes and mc still sucks. Gets her friend to give him tips, still sucks, so the he gets them to record so he can see how to do it. Still dosent work and mc is still shit. Requests to friend to record her without her knowing cause mc says its making heroine hold back ehen they do it knowing he will see. Friend does as asked but cautions to not let this go in strange direction. Mc watches wife bareback friend cause she dont know about camara, but shes on the pill. Few more vids to the mc and the friend says that mc should just watch it live to learn. They go to hotel and then friend starts with titfuck. Before he fucks her bareback he says he switched her pills with vitamins and if he fucks her she could get pregnant. Two choices. Top mc dont want that and fucks her, friend joins in and gets a bj, after he tells them that the pills thing was a lie to help fix the relationship. Few months later mc is married and having sex outside with her to keep things interesting and satisify her desires but mc wonders how long he can keep this up, end. Bottom option is that mc is ok with him fucking her, friend gets mad and tells husband to leave, which he does but watches through a crack in the door. Afterwords friend gets mc back in gets pissed and reveals the pills thing was a lie however now he is actually going to try to steal her away. Later mc gets videos from friend of him fucking her outside and then another time he walks in on them fucking in the mcs room. One day mc catches them fucking in the bathroom and is given the last two choices. Top, mc keeps watching and heroine is fucked against mirror, later mc breaks up with heroine as she loves her friend, after credits mc goes back to get his shit and sees them fucking on bed, end. Bottom choice is that mc stops them and tries to fix things. Friend goes away but later when mc comes home hes fucking her in the entryway, and says that she may love mc but she is addicted to his dick, she comes like crazy and mc knows this is true, after credits the mc is married and comes home to see his pregnant wife fucking her friend. The kid is mostlikely the friends but mc will raise it as his, end.
Wha? Sexfriend NTR man actually sounds like a bro.

Reactions: twisted1

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
I started with Marina, and that's definitely the high water mark for Sakura Atelier as far as my tastes go. Just the right balance of character building, kinkiness, happy relationship stuff, and anxious relationship stuff. And Marina being the sexiest female lead of any of their titles. I've enjoyed other releases, but everything's some varying degree of disappointment beyond Marina 1 & 2.