FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
"Not all characters that appear in the game will be love interests. The looks and behavior of some characters will be changing as the story progresses as there will be time progression and character development."

I guess this will be one of those I'm not going to bother with until completed (if that actually happens). I'm past tired of characters and stories getting reworked for stupid reasons, best to do it the way it was intended the first time and stick with it. And if some are not going to be love interests why have them in the AVN as a wasted model the MC doesn't get to fuck not even as optional?

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
"Disclaimers: Not all characters that appear in the game will be love interests. The looks and behavior of some characters will be changing as the story progresses as there will be time progression and character development."

You pretty much debanded half your target crowd bro :ROFLMAO:

Wondertails

Jun 28, 2024
I'm past tired of characters and stories getting reworked for stupid reasons, best to do it the way it was intended the first time and stick with it.
I understand what you're saying, I'm not a fan of that either. These will not be reworks but changes to characters appearance relevant to the story. This is planned out and is the original intention of the characters, the player will even have a choice in some cases. I can't go in to it further without spoiling things but I hope that you will check back later.

And if some are not going to be love interests why have them in the AVN as a wasted model the MC doesn't get to fuck not even as optional?
There will be no wasted models, especially popular ones.

Reactions: guardianfather

Wondertails

Jun 28, 2024
Yeah... why would one ever think that this is fine?
Anti-ai noise is already annoyingly loud, don't need fails like this one making it louder. :rolleyes::coffee:
If it eases your despair any, this is tucked away in the bloopers and cut images gallery of the game.

Edit: Not to say that similar images would not show up in the main game at some point.

Last edited:

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
I am but a simple man, I read the dilf tag and see picture 2, I download. Thanks for the share. :love: Definetelly keeping an eye out for this one.

Sep 4, 2018
I can tolerate the other images and the current tags, but image 9 or 18 whatever you want to call it as with the two guys and the pregnant girl in the middle on the front page has me saying no thanks on trying the game. Specially since in planned tags it says +more to tags being added so has me thinking this will possibly get sharing of girls or swinging or something close to it, and I'm not into those things.

Wondertails

Jun 28, 2024
I can tolerate the other images and the current tags, but image 9 or 18 whatever you want to call it as with the two guys and the pregnant girl in the middle on the front page has me saying no thanks on trying the game. Specially since in planned tags it says +more to tags being added so has me thinking this will possibly get sharing of girls or swinging or something close to it, and I'm not into those things.
No swinging or sharing with guys planned at all in the main story, that image is from a side gallery in the game.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Not all characters that appear in the game will be love interests
Waiiiiiiit, does that mean there will be rly beautiful and sexy characters which we won't be able to have? Noooooo lol.

Anyway, I won't lie the summary doesn't say much on the plot I think a little bit of a spoiler would be appreciated.
I mean the imgs say smt though, that's what picked my interest afterall.

GL dev/s, I keep an eye on this one

THX