EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Tentacle monster Ruth has a peculiar ability...... to brainwash any women he raped. Though limited to women, as long as the conditions are met he is invincible! But there's just one problem, without it Ruth is nothing but a weakling with zero combat ability!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-09
Release Date: 2024-05-25
Developer: kagurado -
Publisher: Dieselmine -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

BaasB & Tontongundar thanks for the share!

smpl8.jpg smpl7.jpg smpl5.jpg smpl1.jpg smpl2.jpg smpl3.jpg smpl4.jpg smpl6.jpg smpl9.png

Last edited:

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
Huh. I played that original version and enjoyed it. I suppose I will try that one too.

Edit: Aaaaand it close right away.

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
I try to open the game, but it auto closes on me right away
cant run it, does somebody knows why ?
Yes, it doesn't work for me either. You have to manually update the nwjs version of the game, the one that comes with it (mostly the .exe) is broken.
I actually bought the game and refunded it because of that problem.

EDIT : If you do want to make the change, I'd suggest using the 29.4 version of nwjs (default one for rpg maker mv). That way you can still use the chromium args in the package.json to lock the fps to 60 to fix the potential problems that come when using a high refresh rate monitor.

Xuloth48

Jul 11, 2020
Yes, it doesn't work for me either. You have to manually update the nwjs version of the game, the one that comes with it (mostly the .exe) is broken.
I actually bought the game and refunded it because of that problem.

EDIT : If you do want to make the change, I'd suggest using the 29.4 version of nwjs (default one for rpg maker mv). That way you can still use the chromium args in the package.json to lock the fps to 60 to fix the potential problems that come when using a high refresh rate monitor.
How do i do that ? could you help me please if you dont mind?

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes