supafly666

Sep 14, 2017
What am i missing here? ive the the people at INN, the warrior and the two elf people, just got the sleep potion, how to I proceed?

Akikojam

Nov 11, 2018
Oh, cool, is that Shokushi de Sennou translated? I've been keeping an eye out for this game for a while now and considered playing it with for a while, but only stopped because hooking RPG Maker games is always troublesome.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
That was a fun if short game. Loved the animations.
Pretty easy too. Getting the best ending was straightforward.

I kinda wish there was more to do with the girls after the brainwashing; using them (their knowledge, items, or cooperation) to get other women was delightful.
But I can't complain; as it is the game is a complete experience.

May 21, 2018
Dang, I saw this and thought for a second that the classic Become Tentacle had gotten a sequel after all these years, as unlikely as it was. Alas, its just something in a simillar vein.

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Dang, I saw this and thought for a second that the classic Become Tentacle had gotten a sequel after all these years, as unlikely as it was. Alas, its just something in a simillar vein.
Become Tentacle does have a sequel - there's 2008's "Become Tentacle, Destroy the Town and Humiliate Girls!" and then there's 2013's "Become Tentacle, Attack the Caslte and Impregnate Girls!"

Anyway, this game is actually just a 2011 game with the CGs redone; compare the original:
uscCOKi.png

with this remake:
m7l5WMm.png

schlag

May 20, 2019
What am i missing here? ive the the people at INN, the warrior and the two elf people, just got the sleep potion, how to I proceed?
ladder from spare room after looking at mansion window.
after having your way with the nobels daughter exit room try to enter first room to the right
go back to nobels daughter talk
bring in [???]
get key to room obtain object
allows you to get the access to the nun hmm now where are those found i wonder lol.

Reactions: Asura@1127

Guardian_Angelz

Apr 24, 2018
My animations are just white with outlines of the characters ;_;. No one else having this issue but me?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes