alscio

Oct 26, 2018
Not very good, translation is lame (MTL i suppose), gameplay is non existent, sex scene are weak, can't do anything after brainwashing them.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I just want a decently translated version with no cut content... Is that to much to ask?

MZ_Brisk

Aug 23, 2020
I haven't played the game but just took a look at the ui and option. So how do you change language? It should have Japanese and Chinese as introduced

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
I haven't played the game but just took a look at the ui and option. So how do you change language? It should have Japanese and Chinese as introduced
You should have an option to change language in the settings.

Scratch that, the version uploaded here is English only. Someone would have to upload the JP/CH version, they have their own depot ( ).

Last edited:

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
How did this make it through steam? The loli content is pretty questionable here.
"Sensitive" content was cut out from the Steam release, you need a patch to restore it. The version here on F95 is already patched, hence why you have that content.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, I played the version uploaded by Tontongundar and it was actually better than I expected.

I say this because I played the original version of this game waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when. Hell, I still have said version on my HDD because it's so tiny. This version has some extra scenes over the old one, three to be exact, which change a bit the "puzzle" you need to solve to end the game. The remake also massively increases the game's resolution and animates all the scenes, which is always a plus. On the other hand, it reduces the severity of the stomach bulging in a couple of the scenes, while others are made better by sheer dint of better angle and whatnot.

It's still an absolutely tiny game in terms of how long the gameplay takes, and the gameplay is basically just figuring out how to get all the girls in the right order... so don't expect it to take much time to sort out. You'll spend more time using it for its intended purposes and playing it, at least, if you like the art-style and the content.

The translation is... uh.... Well, it's somewhat edited MTL as far as I can tell. Some effort was put in to have most of the sentences and whatnot sound like actual English. I say this because there are mistakes that aren't MTL related in some places, like "now" instead of "know", the k going missing somehow, likely due to a typo. It's not great, but it's ultimately much better quality than plenty of other garbage that's accepted as "English" on f95. No idea how Dazed's translation compares.

Tbh, the game isn't worth THAT much effort anyway. It's short and most of the kink is driven by the art and animations more than anything else. You could play it in Japanese or something and you wouldn't lose out on much.

Still, it's not a terrible way to waste some time, and pretty excellent fap/schlick material if you're into tentacles. Which I am. Plus, there's not that much quality tentacle stuff out there... for all that tentacles are a frequent meme of hentai.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Not very good, translation is lame (MTL i suppose), gameplay is non existent, sex scene are weak, can't do anything after brainwashing them.
Thanks you confirmed this is exactly like another game I played and it was boring.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes