Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Tontongundar Exe isn't broken, as I run the game without troubles using Japanese locale.
Yes, I said "broken" as in it doesn't launch in US/EU locale. A quick fix is possible but the publisher didn't seem interested in doing so. The least you can do as a publisher is checking if your titles work for everybody (especially when publishing on Steam), customers shouldn't have to tinker to make it work.

Reactions: Dee Jay98

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Yes, I said "broken" as in it doesn't launch in US/EU locale. A quick fix is possible but the publisher didn't seem interested in doing so. The least you can do as a publisher is checking if your titles work for everybody (especially when publishing on Steam), customers shouldn't have to tinker to make it work.
That's true.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
That's weird because I'm running a JP locale and the game isn't running for me. Every OTHER game that needs a JP locale IS running, so I have to assume that something's screwed from the game itself somewhere.

EDIT:

I downloaded the game from the MEGA link, if that makes any kind of difference.

Reactions: Serofell

stubloup

Sep 19, 2017
What I did was download this:

And overwrite PixiJS and windows.zip into the gamefiles. That will boot it up.

Shame 5 of the scenes had to get cut, but that's how it goes! (Because they had loli in them.)

(This is a download patched with the missing 5 scenes, and it didn't need me to apply the PixiJS to work.)
(Front page was probably fixed with a working download by now, making my post here redundant, though the PixiJS and windows.zip things also increase game performance and reduce lag, so if you have another RPGM game your having problems with..)

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The scenes with loli in them. I'll edit my post to specify.
Wait, really? This has cut content? On top of apparently being MTL? Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip...

I'll just get the JP version from somewhere else then...

Ah yes you're right, just checked and the game isn't patched, you do have access to all the scenes with it.
You're saying that we need to apply an additional patch?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BrainwashingWithTentaclesR-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes