Guardian_Angelz

Formerly 'Gavin Gentry'
Apr 24, 2018
My animations are just white with outlines of the characters ;_;. No one else having this issue but me?

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I got stuck so I gave up playing.. the only path forward led to a game end.. Brain washed the elves, wolf girl, noble girl and maid, the nun, book girl, famrer girl and inkeeper daughter.. The only path forward is to wait until night and get the warrior while she sleeps.. But doing that, its SCRIPTED she wakes and just instant kills you. I wont even let you leave if you choose that option

I have no path forward now. the weapon shop instant kills you, the merchant shop she runs out and calles the warrior, and the magic shop door is locked... gg.
I found a dark necklase and thought how cool if it could corrupt or demonize the nun or warrior (like a cursed item) but nope, cant do anything with it. Cant even put it on the warrior while shes sleeping. What a fucking waste.

The biggest flaw of the game, is you cant even use the girls you brainwash to throw other girls under the bus. And being honest, the monster is an idiot. You got to lead this dumbass around and he still steps into complete view. Sneak 0.

Last edited:

Nuke 1229

Jun 5, 2021
I got stuck so I gave up playing.. the only path forward led to a game end.. Brain washed the elves, wolf girl, noble girl and maid, the nun, book girl, famrer girl and inkeeper daughter.. The only path forward is to wait until night and get the warrior while she sleeps.. But doing that, its SCRIPTED she wakes and just instant kills you. I wont even let you leave if you choose that option

I have no path forward now. the weapon shop instant kills you, the merchant shop she runs out and calles the warrior, and the magic shop door is locked... gg.
Weapons shop you need to enter and quick out after the men out the shop you need to enter again. Merchant shop you need enter the door not hole after enter she will hide and you need go to hole.

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
this dev art is really good tbh, and now it has "animated" tag? just WOW, but why it has to be tentacle :ROFLMAO:.
*don't get me wrong, i'll still play it.

Last edited:

reso

Dec 2, 2018
I don't know why but their ahegao faces remind me of haidara for some reason.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes