Nopetf2

Apr 9, 2019
Im stuck in the inn with the knight gal, im constantly getting killed by her and the mc doesnt let me back out, what do i need to do?

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
Im stuck in the inn with the knight gal, im constantly getting killed by her and the mc doesnt let me back out, what do i need to do?
First - the game does note that it is possible that you can soft-lock yourself if you save at the improper time. I'm guessing you entered the inn at night? If so, did you acquire the sleeping potion? If you didn't do that, then that's probably the source of your issue.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
The Steam version strips the content out, but the patched version here adds it back in again.
The original version i downloaded from here was the censored steam version. Did they update the file?
Either way the game is tagged with both tentacles, rape and loli.

Guardian_Angelz

Formerly 'Gavin Gentry'
Apr 24, 2018
I'm having the same issues, but only during the animation. if I go to the gallery and play the scene with no animation, the scene play just fine.
I don't know if you figured it out already, but I just ran the game in compatibility mode for Windows 8 and now all the animations are showing correctly. :D

4bleed

Apr 8, 2024
I can't get past this shit man idk what am I doing wrong can please some one tell me or give me a walkthrough please?
1718655653962.png

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
4bleed - did you get the sleeping potion before doing this? The alchemist/mage should be able to get you the sleeping potion. You'll need the shopkeepers assistance to be able to safely reach the alchemist.

4bleed

Apr 8, 2024
4bleed - did you get the sleeping potion before doing this? The alchemist/mage should be able to get you the sleeping potion. You'll need the shopkeepers assistance to be able to safely reach the alchemist.
ah yes I did I fixed it I just had to play with some configs to make it right

lewis3579

Apr 23, 2023
Finish in 2h30', pretty fun and entertaining.
For the walkthrough, you can do it like this:
First, go the alchemy shop through the front door to scare the green elf so that she hide in the storage. Then go out and enter the storage by the crack outside.
Fuck her, then check the crate that have note on it and talk to the green elf. This will help you fuck the wizard girl.
After that you can have the sleep potion from the wizard.
Now go to the house that has red rooftop and sneak in by the window (check both window okay).
Fuck the milf and take the teddy bear in the house.
Now you have the teddy bear you can go to the mother and daughter elf house (yellow rooftop) by window (check both again).
Fuck the mother and daughter then tell the mother to distract the inn keeper.
Now you can sneak into the inn from behind and fuck the inn keeper's daughter.

Normal end: You can choose to end here by tell the inn gal to mix the sleep potion to the warrior food and wait till night. Then fuck the warrior and give her to your boss (the devil at the beginning). Credit rolls, THE END.

Fuck them all end:
To have this end, you have to fuck around a little bit more.
First get to the mansion in the top right and check both window (again).
Then get to the blue rooftop house (right next to the wizard house) and fuck the furry gal. Then take meet and go out.
Right next to it is the farm and the pink hair cowgirl. Fuck her silly and then take the key to the warehouse. Go inside the warehouse and take the ladder.
Back the the mansion, sneak inside with the ladder. Fuck the mistress silly then go check the next room (remember to not go to the third room right now).
Tell the mistress about the demonic you feel in the next room and tell her to call the maid that have the key to that room. Fuck the maid and take the key.
Go inside the next room and take the necklace. Now you can go to the chuck.
Get inside the chuck, fuck the nun, all done.
Now you do the same with the normal ending, tell the inn gal to mix sleep potion blabla... But after fuck the warrior, you now can choose to fight your boss. Go the wizard house and tell her to join you, go the chuck and make the nun follow you. With the warrior, the wizard, the nun you can defeat your boss and fuck her (futa ahead, yumi).
The scene is good, the voice is okay and the gameplay is good too.

PS: Forgot to say but you can fuck the girl in weapon show too, just go inside and lure the father out then comback and fuck her. She dont have any link with other character so I forgot. If you are too lazy, here the save rar:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 13 Votes