Unity Completed Brainwashing x Adultry x Management Simulation Academy [Final] [Dreamdepths Studio]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
i'm using 7zip, so the default extension is 7z. can be downloaded anyway with right click > save as...
next one xD

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Just made some cheats

F3 to get +10000000 money
F4 to set the HP back to 100

extract and overwrite the original file in "洗脳×売春×経営シミュレーション学園_Data\Managed"

(thanks for sharing, i was curious about this one)
Also Thanks for The Cheats - I Added Them to OP (y)(y);):cool:

koro76

Jun 19, 2019
This seems like it ends up being kind of like a brothel management game. Is that correct?

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
When im playing the game in blinks constantly in quick succession from black screen then back to the game. I can play it but it kills my eyes.

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
"One day I gained the ability to brainwash girls...
But to use it I need money!

Just like real like but people call them sugar daddies

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
At least he's whoring them out instead of trying to start a harem, I'll bite.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Stops responding a lot. I usually don't have trouble playing these either, hmm. Seems to happen if you click off the screen for a while. If it loses focus during cutscenes, it freezes.

This isn't the type of game that works well with the auto translator it seems. The text is skewed and makes it difficult/impossible to see a lot the stats and such. Can't even properly check the stats of the girls you're trying to brainwash as the text box blocks it after it spills out of the zone it should be in. A lot of the shit would be easier to understand without the auto translation. Tutorial also doesn't translate.

I'll check this again if it ever gets a stable translation. I imagine if the first 3 scenes you access are fucked (Starting scene freezes, tutorial doesn't translate, girl's stats are blocked from view), the rest of the game can't be too reliable either.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Seems like the HP drains way too quickly for even the cheats to help assuming that's what it means when my identity hiding ability or whatever hits zero according to the game over text. You literally have to be right on top of the HP cheat key the entire time to get it to stay above 0. I think a cheat to freeze that value would better serve this game assuming nobody complains to the dev about that issue and an update is made to slow it down. It's so fast and constant that you would also need lightning fast reflexes to use Cheat Engine to lock on to the value assuming that program even works on this game.

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
How is this even played?
i myself am going to wait for a better translation but from what i played you constantly lose HP over time and if you hit 0 its game over. you can buy items in store to use to regain hp and some other stat for hideing i think that goes down as you have girls. you brainwash girls and when they are in your house or school you walk over to them and you get money every time you enter the room. so you stock pile as much money as you can to buy your hp regen items and what ever item to increase your hideing bar like if to many girls are missing or something. if your hideing bar hits 0 its game over but it dosent decrease at all if you dont have any girls but that also means no money income. the first 7 days "they pass very fast" its just doing what i said but then the succubus shows up and says you now have to pay her part of the debt every 7 days starting at 100,000 so you have to get that much in 7 days all while keeping your hp and hideing from hitting 0. and then if you manage that it increases to 200,000 the next 7 days. this is where i stopped. there seems to be some skills of some sort you can upgrade it looks like but i have no idea what any of them do so i am just going to wait for more translation. so this is my understanding of how to play but im sure there a a few things im missing about it.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Reworked my cheat, game is too brutal xD
(still trying to translate the last part of the game manually, Rei really didn't a good job here)

F4 now freeze the HP to 99
F3 +10000000 yen

Extract and overwrite the file in "洗脳×売春×経営シミュレーション学園_Data\Managed"

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote