Unity Completed Brainwashing x Adultry x Management Simulation Academy [Final] [Dreamdepths Studio]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So can anyone tell me how to fix the flickering? I looked around but didn't find anything to fix the problem.

Last edited:

LightPinkBoy

May 29, 2018
Well, I finally got this to start working by using the one someone else posted here that is already translated but...What is the point of this? I love mind control games but this one just seems like constant upkeep. You definitely don't seem to have time to try to get off to it. I didn't know people played these games just for the hypnosis and not the smut.

tempboi7

Aug 2, 2020
People, I warned everyone that this program's files were acting weird on my computer and someone deleted my post. I don't know what is going on, but just read all of the comments saying how terrible this game is and the fact that the game's programming is bugging out. Something fishy is going on!

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
why is the game not translated i thought games could not be posted without a full translation

Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
Lol, not so much that this release was lazy (it kind of is) as the game itself is a massive PoS. Doesn't even tell you the controls (z, x, and Space) nor even how the other resource decreases (Comments had to point that out). I feel as if I lost braincells for having spent 15 minutes trying to understand this

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote