Unity Completed Brainwashing x Adultry x Management Simulation Academy [Final] [Dreamdepths Studio]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Trying to Fix my Damn OP - Stupid Spoiler is ruining it GRRR :mad::mad::eek:

Edit - OK its Fixed haha lol :eek::eek::D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I Forgot i Had This Game so i went and Added Reipatcher and MTL it, So Enjoy!!!
May i ask How good is the translation for the MTL? or is this the regular shit MTL were experiencing everyday?

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
Reworked my cheat, game is too brutal xD
(still trying to translate the last part of the game manually, Rei really didn't a good job here)

F4 now freeze the HP to 99
F3 +10000000 yen

Extract and overwrite the file in "洗脳×売春×経営シミュレーション学園_Data\Managed"
can yuo freeze indensity tooo? it really hard too keep it on :(

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Your usual MTL stuff, and you need an internet connection for reipatcher to work
Oh thanks You know when they post MTL Everyday It's boring and you don't feel like you don't care anymore xD This is a high quality game yet It's MTL,MTL IS SHIT! By the way What's Reipatcher? Never use it xD

Unitbrow

Jun 19, 2018
Yea I know what you mean, I saw one really good one as well called "Breeding Log" but its fucking MTL garbage. Reipatcher from what I can gather, is a kind of auto-translator that need an internet connection to do its translating which results in delays as everytime new text is generated it takes time to TL it making it worse than a usual MTL in my opinon.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Yea I know what you mean, I saw one really good one as well called "Breeding Log" but its fucking MTL garbage. Reipatcher from what I can gather, is a kind of auto-translator that need an internet connection to do its translating which results in delays as everytime new text is generated it takes time to TL it making it worse than a usual MTL in my opinon.
I use a different program when i played games like these I think it was Aggregator? I can't remember if you need an internet for it but i did use it also there's another program that i used when i played Rance Quest can't remember the name but it was like a library for translators like google translate and bing can't remember the rest It's been a long time since i used it and tried to play Rance Quest xD Oh and you need to i think inject it on a game and hook it when you play a vn the translation box will appear on where you put the dialogue box so yeah It's kinda Aggregator but you can choose many types of websites to use as a reference sorry i am bad at remembering the names of these programs xD

Last edited:

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
so the games impossible and for some reason when i installed the cheat itd do this weird thing where itd stop responding but like the game would keep playing, like things were still moving but i couldnt do anything

also after 7 days you get a 100k fee that increases every week by +100k and it just keeps going. the fact that u have the option to pay the devil girl an insane amount of money (like with the cheat i still had to press the button a solid 20 times to get to the amount) to just leave, and the game carries on as normal. so im inclined to believe theres no ending scene or anything like that it just goes on forever, what u see at the start is what u get. so not even worth playing with cheats

bottom line this game's for actual masochists

lunaticbob

Aug 6, 2016
MTL is completely worthless when 90% of the text is on graphics which don't get translated in the slightest. Take this bad joke down until there's a playable translation.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
MTL is completely worthless when 90% of the text is on graphics which don't get translated in the slightest. Take this bad joke down until there's a playable translation.
Yeah this was some lazy shit by the OP, and not sure if they're trying to fix it, haven't seen them post anything about all the complaints. This shouldn't even be considered MTL, the game is mostly unplayable atm with the bugs and very little actually being translated. Wonder if there's a report function for that. I think games need to be translated to a certain degree to be posted here. Even the UI isn't fully translated and the text is skewed so badly you can't see some of it.

Reactions: Unitbrow

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Wow... game keeps draining your resources even during menu, even when shopping, even while SAVING... all this for girls you can't even properly watch since they're all on top of the others. And the 2 special girls in the game (succubus and shopkeeper) have no content at all.

Wow...

fallingdown

Aug 3, 2018
Here, now you can actually understand what's going on. The game's still BS though, so have a difficulty slider too.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote