4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
how do I adjust the screen size, the interface is a bit unfamiliar and there are no in setting options?
Pressing F11 should trigger fullscreen. If you want windowed fullscreen instead, press F4. Unfortunately it's not borderless, for that you'll need another app.
You can also drag the window edge to change the window size/ shape. Also, what setting are you exactly looking for?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Plz somebody upload the old steam version so we can update to 1.04

Last edited:

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
How to I fail the "Please, Hurry!" quest to get the "In the bountiful forest" event with Emilia?
Also, what do Strange Staff and Heirloom Gem do?

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
So i lost a battle with priscilla as leader before the demon king and got the spoiler. :(

Last edited:

Overseer_Sena

Jul 19, 2019
How to make Emilia and Sylvia to proposition with Chris? Specifically Sylvia, i just did emilia...

Last edited:

Avalar01

May 23, 2020
Costumes don't affect story

Route Split #1, at the end of Chapter 5: Defeat the "Demon Lord?" (4th Dungeon Boss), then enter the Guild.
If Karma >= 90:
· · Go to Demon Lord Route (Sylvia goes missing, skip directly to 6th Dungeon, no Abyssal Caves, etc. etc.)

Else:
· · Route Split #2, in the middle of Chapter 7: Explore the Ruined Citadel (6th Dungeon), trigger the rest event on the way to the boss.
· · If all party members have the Lewd status effect:
· · · · Go to Orgy Bad End

· ·
Else:
· · · · Route Split #3, at the End of Chapter 7: Defeat the 1st dungeon boss of the Ruined Citadel.
· · · · If Quests #125 & #126 are completed:
· · · · · · Go to True End Route (fight the 2nd boss, unlock the extra 7th Dungeon, meet Claire, etc. etc.)

· · · · Else:
· · · · · · Go to Normal End Route:
· · · · · · If Colette is S-Lewd:
· · · · · · · · Go to S-Normal End
· · · · · · Else if Colette is M-Lewd:
· · · · · · · · Go to M-Normal End
· · · · · · Else:
· · · · · · · · Go to Normal End
Do you know how ti get to Dom/Sub end route?

rock41t

Jan 17, 2018
Every single dumb puzzle have a insta-solution after you fail a few times... but the slidding puzzles dont.
I love the game but damn I want to kill myself so bad, one hour wasted watching guides.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
There is guide for the game on steam.

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
is there a way to trick the patch to install their data to a fake folder? or is it impossible and we have to officially get the game from steam just to see what's new in 1.4 update?

edit: nvm found a solution

Last edited:

Zero_G

Jun 14, 2017
is there a way to trick the patch to install their data to a fake folder? or is it impossible and we have to officially get the game from steam just to see what's new in 1.4 update?

edit: nvm found a solution
I would also like to know how you did it, there is no steam version uploaded anywhere (that I can find) and the patch installer can't be extracted with Universal Extractor.

darkleecher01

Feb 25, 2020
1590283370900.png

There is indeed a way, just figured it out.
There is a CRC check for Script.vdf.
I created a dummy file with a spoofed CRC and attached it, just put it in your games folder and run the patcher again.

I haven't tested it yet, but have fun guys!

Edit: after playing a couple hours I can verify it works 100%

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes