4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Is the Blowjob skill even needed? At my point of the game about 7 hours in last i remember, cus of so many costume sex skills i ignore them...
Ain't about needing it, it's about figuring out why a skill for some reason just doesn't unlock. Especially with more advanced versions of a "basic" skill already unlocked.

It might have made more sense if prostitution BJ and "Mr. Carrot" needed the regular BJ to unlock as well, being BJs themselves.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
No, not character level, but sex skill level instead. Those have their own levels, which cap on level 5 each. Leveling those also levels each skill of that type. So if you have a sex skill type level 5 and unlock a new skill of that type, for example by buying a new costume, the skill will automatically unlocks at level 5.
That isn't it. Colette has had level 5 in all proficiencies for a while. The prostitute series unlocks with either the really skimpy shirt and shorts or the pasties series clothes, IIRC. I don't remember any of them being tied to her proficiency level. I think that just gives you a multiplier bonus to your sex skills commands.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Ain't about needing it, it's about figuring out why a skill for some reason just doesn't unlock. Especially with more advanced versions of a "basic" skill already unlocked.

It might have made more sense if prostitution BJ and "Mr. Carrot" needed the regular BJ to unlock as well, being BJs themselves.
Absolutely. But, a new thing I thought of... which version did you download/install/start your game from? Maybe the third patch was necessary, but if you already mastered and wore the appropriate clothing, you can't get it anymore due to lolz.

yuyuyu

Sep 28, 2017
This game suck : almost all my CG don't work so i cannot see anithing even if I dowload the data on this website

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
That isn't it. Colette has had level 5 in all proficiencies for a while. The prostitute series unlocks with either the really skimpy shirt and shorts or the pasties series clothes, IIRC. I don't remember any of them being tied to her proficiency level. I think that just gives you a multiplier bonus to your sex skills commands.
This could very well be the case, it was I guess cause I have neither the costume nor those skills yet and went by the name of the skill instead.

I just thought that the prostitute skills (could) unlock, when the prostitute counter rises high enough. Just like some titles need you to do specific actions a specific number of times or collect a amount of something to unlock.
Absolutely. But, a new thing I thought of... which version did you download/install/start your game from? Maybe the third patch was necessary, but if you already mastered and wore the appropriate clothing, you can't get it anymore due to lolz.
Originally started with the one on the forum v1.03, later got the v4 patch and patched the game to v1.05. Like I wrote before, I have a feeling that I had the BJ skill before patching already, but I'm not sure. Which is why I suggested patching the game.
No v4 upload?
Sofar the game hasn't been updated and re-uploaded yet, so you can only get the patch from Kagura Games and patch the game yourself right now.
This game suck : almost all my CG don't work so i cannot see anithing even if I dowload the data on this website
What CG aren't working? There are quite a few sprite only scenes, for example if Colette is in perverted state with high enough lust, talks to random NPCs and offers to let them fuck her. CG appear mainly during events. It could also be that something got corrupted while downloading the game.

...Unless,... I did have another bug myself, but it weren't the CGs that were missing. The tilesets (street, houses, NPC, the entire map) went haywire and changing districts or going in/out of houses didn't change anything either.

Most of the map went black, and what could be seen was random sprites/tiles that weren't supposed to be there. Like items/NPC lined up where a wall was supposed to be. I saved my game, closed it, installed the patch, set it in compatibility settings to run as admin, started the game again and loaded my "bugged" game.

Worked like a charm. The run as admin part came from a error message. The game couldn't load some files and running the game as admin supposedly fixes that.

That being said, just because something doesn't (appear) to work properly, doesn't mean the entire game "suck(s)".

bikmek

Mar 19, 2019
i hope someone uploaded the v4 patch. i want to see what is different with the current posted.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Sofar the game hasn't been updated and re-uploaded yet, so you can only get the patch from Kagura Games and patch the game yourself right now.
It worked! I originally did the first version, then upgraded to the third patch and just now did the 4th patch. As soon as I checked my skill list with my 4th patch, I finally had the blowjob skill. Woot!

Reactions: Suryujin

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
It worked! I originally did the first version, then upgraded to the third patch and just now did the 4th patch. As soon as I checked my skill list with my 4th patch, I finally had the blowjob skill. Woot!
How did you install their patch on the F95 version? Mine just constantly says it isn't a valid path and needs to be installed on the Steam version. I even put it in my Steam folder and it still yells at me -_-

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Where is Sylvia in town? Searched every house, and building yet can't find her! This is really irritating, thanks ahead of time.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Where is Sylvia in town? Searched every house, and building yet can't find her! This is really irritating, thanks ahead of time.
She's in the huge mansion at the north part of town. The maid and butler will say she's not around, but they're lying, just look inside the room.

Firespit21

Mar 27, 2018
Do you mind to upload your data folder here ? because the one we have here is from JAST version so we cant install the patch :/

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Do you mind to upload your data folder here ? because the one we have here is from JAST version so we cant install the patch :/
Why not? That's what I did. I got my original game from this site, and updated with Kagura's patches.
Just redownloaded the patch and tried to install it. The game isn't in the steam folder, but the patch still works just fine. No "steam version only" error.

Was surprised at first as well, since the "steam version only" error/note has been popping up for a while now, when trying to patch a game.

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
Just redownloaded the patch and tried to install it. The game isn't in the steam folder, but the patch still works just fine. No "steam version only" error.

Was surprised at first as well, since the "steam version only" error/note has been popping up for a while now, when trying to patch a game.
i actually tried to install the patch from their official site to this jast version but i too get the not on steam error pop up even when i moved it to the steam directory the patch didn't work for some reason

Firespit21

Mar 27, 2018
For installing the Steam patch, you do have to point it to the right folder. It defaults to looking in Steam.
Still doesnt work for me, i've tried to extract the game to steam folder as well and it still wont work and showed "must be installed on steam version" error. so yeah, you probably download the steam version (because there was steam version in this site before being replaced by JAST version i think). if someone could upload steam version to this site that would be great

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes