4.20 star(s) 24 Votes
Dec 26, 2019
Hmm, can you even do anything in Perverton? I don't seem to be able to interact with anyone despite being Lust 1000, Sub 100 and inflicted with Perversion.

alansalcedo

Jul 28, 2017
Cannot start the scene with Garo it Says You cant do prostitution right now and i have 5 hearts of affection and everything up its a bug or something?.. Any Help?.

Last edited:

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
how do you let chris and garo fucks colette? i have finished the game on true end and bad end but didn't seem to be able to do that also how do you let chris did the proposition with the other girls, i can't seem to be able to do that either in my post true end game

Last edited:

Darth1066

Mar 25, 2019
Is there a way to hide Colette's image when you're on the map screen just cruising around? I hate that I can't see half of the screen.

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
Is there a way to hide Colette's image when you're on the map screen just cruising around? I hate that I can't see half of the screen.
Yes, but it's bugged and the top half of the screen randomly goes black while it's active. You can find it in options though.

On another note, can someone please tell me where to find White Barley? I'm going insane looking for this item.

Dec 26, 2019
Hmm, can you even do anything in Perverton? I don't seem to be able to interact with anyone despite being Lust 1000, Sub 100 and inflicted with Perversion.
Still wondering about this, but:

I'd also love the praise the game for allowing you to store EXP and let you level whenever you want. It's nice because it means I can go crazy doing side events and considering it took me like 30 battles to get 3 Goblin Ears once, I could stay de-leveled and not go through and stomp the game with one spell forever. Plus, with a huge majority of your stats being tied to your outfit, it means you can stay weak if you want.

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
Has anyone else had trouble getting the Sub state to activate? I have Colette at 1000 Lust/100 Sub/17 Dom and nothing is happening. I was able to get Dom just fine, and I cleared my status with a Purifier, so there shouldn't be anything blocking it. There's absolutely no status effects on her right now, but it just won't activate.

Firespit21

Mar 27, 2018
how do you let chris and garo fucks colette? i have finished the game on true end and bad end but didn't seem to be able to do that also how do you let chris did the proposition with the other girls, i can't seem to be able to do that either in my post true end game
For Garo i was able to make collete fuck him after finishing Garo's quest no 115 "your aid, Please". after you finished the quest, go to garo's house right away and proposition to him, then event will start. i think if you continue to finish the last 2 garo's request before trying to have sex with him then the option will not come anymore. hope this help

scratch everything i wrote above, i found the real trigger to let chris and garo fucks collete, you only need to be naked to fucked by garo and wearing default clothes if you want to be fucked by chris

also to let chris fuck other girls you need to control either Sylvia, that mage girl, or that loli demon lord, you need to choose proposition to chris around 6 times consecutively ( each 2x the dialogue will change if i am not wrong)

Last edited:

yuyuyu

Sep 28, 2017
Anyone can give me all data of the game because I Hate to have always this mother fucker error message with all screen?!

I cannot do anithing because of that!!

MIC132

May 14, 2018
On another note, can someone please tell me where to find White Barley? I'm going insane looking for this item.
It's in the forest? zone, I think. Don't remember exactly where but it's a "shiny star spot" pickup, like a quest objective, not like normal ingredients.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
How do you use the cheat table in game?

For you who may not be familiar with it, certain programs are able to read memory of other programs and mod in real time values. A "Cheat Table" is a table or a list made for "CHEAT ENGINE", yeah, search it on google. It's free, up to download and also, no virus on it if u grab from official page anyway. Install and then run the table with the open or execute with CheatEngine.exe and attach program to game... then use the cheats. I'd recommend u download the newer version made at page 20 or 21 since the guy updated the list https://f95zone.to/threads/brave-al...-jast-acerola-kagura-games.51121/post-3445700
I also think the "Cheats" at the front should be updated cause... well, more stuff. Mine is just a lazy fast mod for whoever want to play, he included the other girls in the list as well.

1589021608117.png
The green square above is to select the process to attach the program, then, u can literally activate the groups down and choose whatever u want to change... pretty much easy to just use than to search for stuff urself anyway. I think page just released v7.1 now...

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes