4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

Toni07

Oct 21, 2018
How to get those materials for Proof of Mastery?
There are: 5 Vitality Origins, 5 Acerola Flowers, and 5 Meteor Dusts.
This is for Priscilla's personal request (#124).

Also, do i need to beat that quest in order to get the access for Quest #125 and #126 (im trying to achieve the true ending, so far im done 2 bad endings already which are Demon Lord and Orgy ending)

mikeyJ

Aug 22, 2017
Is there a way to decrease lewdness of my party ? They're at max :x
Yes, you can use the aroma herb to decrease lewdness by 10 for both dom/sub on colette, a,d 10 lewdness for the rest of the girls. It can be crafted with alcumy or purchased from the "lewd" shop in the eastern part of the city.

Perversion conversion isn't working. Tested it with Max Lust/Max Dom/62 Sub Colette on 900 Lust/62 Lewdness Sylvia and it wouldn't let me select it. And yes, I made sure Colette had the Pervert status and Sylvia didn't.
I am also curious how to get the perversion convertion to work. I have tried lowering the lewdness of other girls, removing perversion status effects, even going to perverton. Has anyone done it?

In addition, are there scenes in perverton besides the sprites?

LunyKC

Jan 13, 2018
Am I the only one getting the "cannot locate basic data in *Game*/Data/BasicData/Game.dat"? Looked and there's no files there, it stops me from launching the game.

SerShur

Oct 8, 2019
I got this error while playing, seems harmless as it doesn't crash anything, this copied from the error log:

[Picture display] File Read Error
Cannot find (Filepath)/Brave Alchemist Colette 1.03 JAST/Data/EVCG_e/e000/o000.png
Process mark:[MapEv 9 CommonEv 43 Live 72] A parallel process error means the pos is unknown

Just popped up on the screen for a while before I clicked it away and resumed the game.
I already unpacked EVCG_e to find the file, and it's just an empty/black .png file, which the OP mentioned.

Minor nuisance. Nothing gamebreaking.
Roight. Managed to solve this. o000.png was missing/misnamed, so I took m000.png, copied it and renamed the copy o000.png.

All good. Now to figure out why some of the wrong CG's are being used during combat...

Tarwion

Jul 21, 2017
I cant for the life of me figure out how to get the chris scenes with emilia/sylvia..Can someone help pls?

ThienBuiThien

Nov 3, 2019
How to get those materials for Proof of Mastery?
There are: 5 Vitality Origins, 5 Acerola Flowers, and 5 Meteor Dusts.
This is for Priscilla's personal request (#124).

Also, do i need to beat that quest in order to get the access for Quest #125 and #126 (im trying to achieve the true ending, so far im done 2 bad endings already which are Demon Lord and Orgy ending)
Go to Citadel Ruin and beat some tentacles kings for Vitality Origins, collect flowers(you need luck to finish this because acerola flowers are rare), collect stones or defeat some special monsters such as golems and end dragons to get meteor dusts

Bobolkich

Jun 12, 2017
Am I the only one getting the "cannot locate basic data in *Game*/Data/BasicData/Game.dat"? Looked and there's no files there, it stops me from launching the game.
Hi mate. Got the same error on win7 didn't manage to solve it.
Tried on a win10 and it works fine. Hope it Can help.

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
Is there any way to toggle dash so i don't have to hold shift all the time. There's usually an option for that in other rpg games, don't see it in this one.

Listenisia

May 16, 2019
Is there something that you need to do to get Chris's later scenes? I kept thinking that they must just be later into the game, then I got to the end with every quest I had available cleared. Which of course, meant I couldn't get the True End.
So I went back to check and realized that I'm just completely missing quests 112, 125, 126, 130, 133, and 134. I know that 125 and 126 require clearing all the other personal requests, which explains why I don't have them, and I'm guessing the final two are for the True End are. But I can't for the life of me figure out why I'm missing 112, which I assume leads to 130.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Is there something that you need to do to get Chris's later scenes? I kept thinking that they must just be later into the game, then I got to the end with every quest I had available cleared. Which of course, meant I couldn't get the True End.
So I went back to check and realized that I'm just completely missing quests 112, 125, 126, 130, 133, and 134. I know that 125 and 126 require clearing all the other personal requests, which explains why I don't have them, and I'm guessing the final two are for the True End are. But I can't for the life of me figure out why I'm missing 112, which I assume leads to 130.
112 is a personal request from Chris. I think the problem was that you finished all the quests you had available, but the last quest done caused another quest to be available, and you didn't check the quests again after that. 130 is indeed the last Chris quest, but 133 and 134 aren't True Ending related. All quests from 133 to 137 are the "fetish" quests, which only start becoming available near the end of the game and need max relationship with the relevant character to appear, and then you have to obtain that character's fetish to be able to take it on.

Maybe you also need to be on the True Ending path to get the fetish quests to appear, but I'm not sure.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes