4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Does the urea lotion do anything? It doesn't seem to have any effect when used.

EDIT: Also, where does Colette get the blowjob skill from? I assume from one of the outfits, as with all her skills, but I assumed it would be on one of her earlier ones, but I'm already at miko and have sex but no blowjob.

EDIT2: Oh, and is there a way of farming Large Monster semen? It seems to come from bosses, but those don't respawn, and I also don't think any citizens count as "Large Monster".

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
EDIT2: Oh, and is there a way of farming Large Monster semen? It seems to come from bosses, but those don't respawn, and I also don't think any citizens count as "Large Monster".
There are some random enemy encounters that qualify. They have the tag BIG on them.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
There are some random enemy encounters that qualify. They have the tag BIG on them.
Yeah, just noticed that. Any idea about the other things? The urea potion is obv an ingredient, but you can also use it..

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
Acerola games are very good in their drawing, and they also know how to get a story that matches the hentai.

I just wish they decided what rhythm to wear. Sometimes I focus a lot on gameplay and lose scenes, then I focus on scenes but I lack a lot of gameplay.

Crysai

Nov 29, 2017
How can i open this scene.
You have to have her be restrained and fucked completely in combat. You can see your progress to unlocking it by visiting the boob divination guy and ask about fetish with her as party leader.

In other news, whats the "Strange Staff" do the description is.....cryptic

SerShur

Oct 8, 2019
I got this error while playing, seems harmless as it doesn't crash anything, this copied from the error log:

[Picture display] File Read Error
Cannot find (Filepath)/Brave Alchemist Colette 1.03 JAST/Data/EVCG_e/e000/o000.png
Process mark:[MapEv 9 CommonEv 43 Live 72] A parallel process error means the pos is unknown

Just popped up on the screen for a while before I clicked it away and resumed the game.
I already unpacked EVCG_e to find the file, and it's just an empty/black .png file, which the OP mentioned.

Minor nuisance. Nothing gamebreaking.

Apr 5, 2020
Perversion conversion isn't working. Tested it with Max Lust/Max Dom/62 Sub Colette on 900 Lust/62 Lewdness Sylvia and it wouldn't let me select it. And yes, I made sure Colette had the Pervert status and Sylvia didn't.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone know if there's a patch to fix the fact that Colette has no in-battle Blowjob command? (The normal version that everyone else gets around level 5.)

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Any hints on "Strange Staff" and "Heirloom Gem"?

Also, when the outfit shopkeep talks about her friend on the east side, does she mean the curiosity shop that has item and armor categories and so far has no armors? (I'm at forest currently)

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Also, when the outfit shopkeep talks about her friend on the east side, does she mean the curiosity shop that has item and armor categories and so far has no armors? (I'm at forest currently)
Yep. Eventually she will have some outfits for you in the armor category.

Reactions: AhegaoLover
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes