4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Is there an easier way to get Aisha's fetish unlocked. I know you have to let her violated in combat, but that seems unreliable. Is there an item or skill that makes this faster?

Apr 5, 2020
Is there an easier way to get Aisha's fetish unlocked. I know you have to let her violated in combat, but that seems unreliable. Is there an item or skill that makes this faster?
Get her up to level 20 and have her learn Seduce. Using that makes the enemies violate her automatically.

Listenisia

May 16, 2019
I think the problem was that you finished all the quests you had available, but the last quest done caused another quest to be available, and you didn't check the quests again after that.
I really wish that was the case, but unfortunately, I've checked the list a few dozen times since. Maybe I'll just do a loop on NG+ and hope the game actually gives me the quest this time. Really wish I knew why it just didn't appear since I was doing every personal request the moment I got them, and then just never got more from Chris.

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
This game is amazing, if anyone liked it you should definitely play the sequel to this one.
whats the name of this game?
the page is in Japanese, and if you do have the game in english, plz do share the link/game

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
Emilia final puzzle is the worst shit ever i just can't been on it for an hour and i can't

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
whats the name of this game?
the page is in Japanese, and if you do have the game in english, plz do share the link/game
Sorceress Tia and the Great Library of Wonder ~Save the World with H Appraisals & Healing~.
It's not in english and it won't be, unless KG picks it up. Even if it happens, it won't be released for another year (Colette came out in Japan almost a year ago).

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
This game is amazing, if anyone liked it you should definitely play the sequel to this one.
Man that one sucked compared to this one like complete garbo. You had me all hyped it was an actual sequel.

duy123a

Sep 12, 2017
I have modded the game a bit with a toilet theme but too lazy to finish that, so I decide to upload here first since I don't know when I could actually finish it.

You should some kind of degenerate like me to use it, otherwise please ignore it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to use
Drag a file.wolf to DXADecode to decode BasicData.wolf, Evtext2.wolf and Picture.wolf. Then copy my folder to your game/Data.
I haven't test it all so use at your own risk.

Last edited:

warezseek

Dec 14, 2018
Sharing a Cheat Table that i made with whatever i had patience to search for this game...
Includes:
Code:
- Money
- Exp to Distribute
- MC Cloths(Freely Swap Cloths to whatever u want on the MC, even without having them)
- MC Lust(Let as variable, events change based in amount... for example, with 100 people will play with her breasts, 200 will

I've added some more things to the Cheat Table. Since the Character Object is the same for all the playable Characters it wasnt difficult. (the First and Last Offset always stays the same)

The things added are:
Code:
For Collette:
- Sub
- Dom
- Shame

For Sylvia, Aisha, Rebecca, Emilia and Priscilla:
- HP
- MP
- Lewdness
- Lust
- Affection

For Lyle, Chris and Garo:
- HP
- MP
- Affection
It is also Possible to Add the Outfits for the other Characters but it's enough to just change affection to eqip them.

raykals

Nov 11, 2018
I have modded the game a bit with a toilet theme but too lazy to finish that, so I decide to upload here first since I don't know when I could actually finish it.

You should some kind of degenerate like me to use it, otherwise please ignore it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to use
Drag a file.wolf to DXADecode to decode BasicData.wolf, Evtext2.wolf and Picture.wolf. Then copy my folder to your game/Data.
I haven't test it all so use at your own risk.
I tried it but it didn't work, can someone show me how to install this mod ?

duy123a

Sep 12, 2017
I tried it but it didn't work, can someone show me how to install this mod ?
You drag BasicData.wolf to DXADecode in your game directory/Data to decrypt it, then copy my file to your game directory.
The same to other files.
It should look like it 01.jpg

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes