4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

user171

Jul 26, 2017
In case anyone wants it, a mostly 100% save with all scenes, titles, final character weapons, and outfits unlocked/maxed out post-true ending (characters are NOT max level, though. Didn't feel like grinding THAT much). Took me way too long to beat the last two bonus bosses (the ones in the post-game area are easy much easier, the boss in Quest 140... Not so much)

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
How the hell do you unlock blowjob skill for the main character? Every other girl has it innately but for some reason my mc has every weird skill like pantyshot, seduction or buttfucking but of oral skills only kiss.
I was wondering this myself - even maxing out mouth and all the default costumes didn't unlock it.
Does the urea lotion do anything? It doesn't seem to have any effect when used.

EDIT: Also, where does Colette get the blowjob skill from? I assume from one of the outfits, as with all her skills, but I assumed it would be on one of her earlier ones, but I'm already at miko and have sex but no blowjob.

EDIT2: Oh, and is there a way of farming Large Monster semen? It seems to come from bosses, but those don't respawn, and I also don't think any citizens count as "Large Monster".
Anyone know if there's a patch to fix the fact that Colette has no in-battle Blowjob command? (The normal version that everyone else gets around level 5.)
There might be two things you could try, either/both/neither might work. For one, you could keep leveling her. I remember not getting some skills (blowjob, sex, anal sex etc.), only "less extreme" ones (kiss, handjob,... buttjob etc.) when leveling up Colette. But at some point, she suddenly had them. All "skills" are at max and she's at level 48 for me, so it could have been a level up at some point.

Since I haven't defeated the first boss yet, only just got the quest, it's unlikely to be MQ related or something.
Btw, is it just me, or do the mobs scale with Colette/your party?

Also, Kagura Games released a v4 patch that updates the game from v1.03 > v1.05. It could have been fixed by that, but unless I'm wrong, I remember having them before patching. Shouldn't really hurt to patch anyway, since it's probably v1.04 (restoration) and v1.05 (game / restoration patch) at least. So, in the "worst" case, it simply restores... what's already there anyway. If it's not the "worst" case, something get's fixed or added (or removed?). To bad there's no changelog.

Btw, just as a warning for those who need/want to look for "large" downloads, it's a 1,4+ gb patch since it's supposed to restore the content in the censored steam version and there's no separate patch for uncensored versions.

ZaUnknowns

May 20, 2017
For Garo i was able to make collete fuck him after finishing Garo's quest no 115 "your aid, Please". after you finished the quest, go to garo's house right away and proposition to him, then event will start. i think if you continue to finish the last 2 garo's request before trying to have sex with him then the option will not come anymore. hope this help

scratch everything i wrote above, i found the real trigger to let chris and garo fucks collete, you only need to be naked to fucked by garo and wearing default clothes if you want to be fucked by chris

also to let chris fuck other girls you need to control either Sylvia, that mage girl, or that loli demon lord, you need to choose proposition to chris around 6 times consecutively ( each 2x the dialogue will change if i am not wrong)
thanks for the info, was going stupidly crazy searching for this

FallenHeroes

Aug 23, 2018
How can i change the party leader ? I try to do but it doesnt work (i choose status then pricilla i hit c but nothing happen)

Last edited:

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
How can i change the party leader ? I try to do but it doesnt work (i choose status then pricilla i hit c but nothing happen)
Strange, when I press "c" there's a "ding" sound and a star appears next to the small sprite at the top (where it had been with Colette). When I leave the menu and walk around the map, it's both the new party leader's sprite instead of Colette that is walking around and the standing picture shows the new party leader as well.

Got another question of my own that I forgot to ask before. Does anyone know where to get the Boner Pill Recipe?

Got the quest at the beginning, but I can't seem to find the recipe and the client wants the pills, but doesn't seem to have the recipe. I've looked through the book from top to bottom several times, so either I'm overlooking things again, or I really haven't unlocked it yet.

But why do I get the quest this early, if I can't even unlock the recipe? Not getting some materials, especially for bonus rewards, I could understand. But I have all mats from the first map. So, are the materials needed either map 2+ or does it need to be unlocked differently?

Edit: *face palm* Read the quest description before, but forgot about it again. The materials needed are from the first map and I have more than enough of them... I'm simply missing the recipe for some strange reason?

Last edited:

fucdeedee

Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 636310

Overview:
Alchemist apprentice Colette sets out on a path to help others with her skills to become a respected alchemist like her mentor. A most peculiar adventure unfolds as Colette encounters people from all walks of life, and behind all of these lies a sinister figure who intends to take the whole world into its grasp...​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-28
Release Date: 2020-04-28
Developer/Publisher: Acerola/ | |
Censorship: No
Version: 1.03 JAST
Language: English
Voice Language: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog

Download:
- - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: CHEATS - TORRENT - FULL SAVE

View attachment 636311 View attachment 636312 View attachment 636313 View attachment 636314 View attachment 636315 View attachment 636316 View attachment 636317
how do i use perversion conversion? In battle it doesn't even appear and outside of battle it cant be selected (colette has 100 DOM)

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
how do i use perversion conversion? In battle it doesn't even appear and outside of battle it cant be selected (colette has 100 DOM)
You have to go directly up to a female party member or Mira in town and select it from the menu while facing them.

aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
Anyone else has problems with the clothes? I bought all the outfits from the west shop but I don't see them in the equipment window, I can't switch to page 2 or scroll down. Any solution?

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Edit: *face palm* Read the quest description before, but forgot about it again. The materials needed are from the first map and I have more than enough of them... I'm simply missing the recipe for some strange reason?
Typically it means you have to speak with the quest giver before you learn it.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
There might be two things you could try, either/both/neither might work. For one, you could keep leveling her. I remember not getting some skills (blowjob, sex, anal sex etc.), only "less extreme" ones (kiss, handjob,... buttjob etc.) when leveling up Colette. But at some point, she suddenly had them. All "skills" are at max and she's at level 48 for me, so it could have been a level up at some point.
Thank you, but that is not it. A level 99 Colette with all clothing mastered has multiple advanced versions of a blowjob skill, but not the basic blowjob skill.

knightnowe

Apr 6, 2018
There is a town name "Perverton" something, what the function of the town? cant seem to purchase anything or get any CG/H-scene

Last edited:

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Thank you, but that is not it. A level 99 Colette with all clothing mastered has multiple advanced versions of a blowjob skill, but not the basic blowjob skill.
Do you mean BJ level 1, first mouth type skill "kiss" or are there other "kind" of advanced BJ skills that I haven't found yet? Right now I'm slightly confused to what you're actually referring too. My level 48 Colette has the BJ skill (at level 5 due to mouth level 5, but it's BJ none the less).

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Do you mean BJ level 1, first mouth type skill "kiss" or are there other "kind" of advanced BJ skills that I haven't found yet? Right now I'm slightly confused to what you're actually referring too. My level 48 Colette has the BJ skill (at level 5 due to mouth level 5, but it's BJ none the less).
If I use any female that is not Colette, their third "Sex Technique" (under skill list) assuming they are level 5 or higher is Blowjob with whatever level it is. Colette lacks this skill. She has Kiss, she has Prostitute Blowjob, she has "Mr. Carrot", but no Blowjob.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
So is their any planned content coming out for this masterpiece or what?
No. Game is completed. In fact, Acerola already released their next game a few months ago (RPG) and they are working on yet another (NTR adventure).

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
If I use any female that is not Colette, their third "Sex Technique" (under skill list) assuming they are level 5 or higher is Blowjob with whatever level it is. Colette lacks this skill. She has Kiss, she has Prostitute Blowjob, she has "Mr. Carrot", but no Blowjob.
No, not character level, but sex skill level instead. Those have their own levels, which cap on level 5 each. Leveling those also levels each skill of that type. So if you have a sex skill type level 5 and unlock a new skill of that type, for example by buying a new costume, the skill will automatically unlocks at level 5.

In order to level them, you need to use sex skills in combat or do events where Colette uses those skills for her to get sex exp for that specific type of skills. The types being mouth, breasts, pussy, ass and other/special. Kiss and BJ are of the mouth type and if the level in mouth is too low, BJ won't unlock (yet).

Prostitute BJ is probably unlocked with high enough prostitution (my Colette has 2 proposition and 10 prostitution, so I don't have it yet), while "Mr. Carrot" sounds like a costume related skill (bunnysuit?). So these two don't exactly count either.

When you go into the status menu of Colette (with stats, standing picture, profile description) and press confirm you get to the sex stat(u)s menu. On the bottom right you see your sex skill levels. Is mouth still at 1 or 2 stars? That's probably the reason after all.

Overseer_Sena

Jul 19, 2019
Is the Blowjob skill even needed? At my point of the game about 7 hours in last i remember, cus of so many costume sex skills i ignore them...

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes